4.0 out of 5 stars Adventures of an extremley imaginatave girl
Published on 22 Feb. 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars A little old fashioned for today's children.
Published on 24 Jun. 2012 by Em13

4.0 out of 5 stars Adventures of an extremley imaginatave girl, 22 Feb. 2002
By A Customer
This wonderful book is about a high-spirited girl who always seems to be in trouble. Known to everyone as Lizzie Dripping, she never quite tells the truth, so when she stumbles upon a witch in a graveyard, of course no one believes her. Lizzie has many adventures, from the problems of a horrible family friend, to almost losing her baby brother but in the end everything manages to turn out right. This book, though not hard, is one you'll want to go back to time and time again. I loved it! From Junior to Grandma, it's sure to be a big hit.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little old fashioned for today's children., 24 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Lizzie Dripping (Paperback)
I remembered reading this as a child so I bought it to read to my own children, aged 9 and 6. They quite enjoyed it but I think it is struggling to stand the test of time as it seemed very old fashioned in places. I have done the same with other books I remember from my childhood and they have enjoyed those much more, especially The Wizard of Oz which they loved despite being a much older book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lizzie Dripping is delicious, 26 April 2009
This review is from: Lizzie Dripping (Paperback)
A wonderful story for girls. Lizzie Dripping kept my niece enthralled for hours. She wouldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lizzy Dripping, 16 Aug. 2010
Gaynor (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lizzie Dripping (Paperback)
Great story, just as I remembered it to be! And now my daughters are enjoying it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars but do remember I liked it!, 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Lizzie Dripping (Paperback)
Arrived in no time. A blast from my past - I'm going to re read this I can't remember the story, but do remember I liked it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Lizzie Dripping (Paperback)
Lovely, and just as I remembered as a child. My granddaughter loves it too and has read it over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LITTLE BOOK FOR CHILDREN, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Lizzie Dripping (Paperback)
A different storyline about Lizzie Dripping and her adventures, especially with a witch involved. Not too expensive, too, if you want a little gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave this to a grandchild, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Lizzie Dripping (Paperback)
On the advice of my daughter bought this as a book for her children, so I cannot really rate it.

Lizzie Dripping
Lizzie Dripping by Helen Cresswell (Paperback - 6 May 2004)