5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning....
Published on 16 May 2007 by Ebanie-Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Well writtena nd a quick read.
Quite good, though the storyline was a bit typical of a chick lit - girl hates popular boy, popular boy loves girl etc etc. but well written and a quick read.
Published on 2 July 2006 by Daisy

4.0 out of 5 stars A funny, sharp and thoughtful novel for older teenage girls, 3 Jun 2010
This review is from: Never Ever (Paperback)
From the cover of this novel I had no idea whether to expect adult chick-lit froth or a girlie young adult novel. Not wanting complaints from parents if I shelved an adult romance in the teen section of our bookshop by mistake, I thought I'd better read it first! That done, I'd definitely place it as a top-age young adult novel, girlie and great fun. Erin is in year ten, and she is having to move from her posh house onto the local council estate following her dad's bankruptcy. Not only is the family struggling to make ends meet and fighting between themselves as they settle into their new home, but to Erin's horror they're now living just down the street from Liam, the arrogant class stud. Of course, events throw them together and as time goes on each realises the other isn't so bad after all. Ever few chapters the viewpoint switches between these two chalk-and-cheese characters, so the reader can sit back and watch their walls being knocked down and their prejudices fading away.

Pielichaty is a teacher by profession and her understanding of teenage life shines through. She touches on everything from alcohol to sex, money to friendships, moving house to family identity, with sensitivity and insight, and throws in a hefty helping of humour and a stirring message of loyalty, generosity, and How We're All The Same Really. The interactions between friends, classmates and siblings ring with authenticity, and the sweet growing attraction between Liam and Erin is the icing on the cake. The verdict? Pure fluff, but it's fresh and smart and for older teens it really hits the mark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning...., 16 May 2007
This review is from: Never Ever (Paperback)
I loved this book I thought it was quick and made me laugh from page one evrything about it was amazing and I have read it again and again but still laugh every time I would recommed it to everyone as it was a throughly enjoyable read and I would argue with anyone who could say otherwise. Overall, This read was absoulutey stunning and I will read it over and over and still enjoy it as much as I did frst time round...x

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for everyone!! including boys!!, 17 Mar 2006
This review is from: Never Ever (Paperback)
this is one of the best books ever - and i have read tons! it stands out from the rest and it is from both points of view and you can really identify with the characters!! READ IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Ever, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Never Ever (Paperback)
This book was a joy too read. It was really funny how Erin hated everything about Liam and the fact that Liam loved everything about Erin.
This book is one of the many books that I would recommend to people.
However the question that I ask is, ' Is there a sequel?'

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow to start..., 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Never Ever (Kindle Edition)
This book, although didn't grip me at first was an easy read. I thought that the author chose he scene and the characters well. I would recommend this book to read on a rainy day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Never Ever (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the read of this book, makes you realise what can happy but there for he grace of God go I so to speak. I think this is a book for teenagers as well as us "older ones" and would recommend, but saying that, I could put the book down and go back to it later, but did not turn the pages quickly due to boredom.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: Never Ever (Paperback)
well written - realistic and good read. Good for a winters evening if you like funny and books you really dont want to put down till you see the end result

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything a teen novel needs to be, 6 Mar 2008
TG "What I Read and What I Thought" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Never Ever (Paperback)
This is a very good book; one I'd recommend to anyone who likes teen lit. It has realistic characters, it's both funny and touching and it explores relevant social issues in Britain today, without ever seeming forced or preachy. A very worthwhile read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well writtena nd a quick read., 2 July 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars It made me cry!, 25 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Never Ever (Paperback)
I think this is one of the most excellent books to have ever been written! It literally made me cry due to the effect and power it had over me. I believe it is fantastic and should be given LOADS of awards!
Jenny- 11

Never Ever
Never Ever by Helena Pielichaty (Paperback - 7 Nov 2002)
Used & New from: 0.01