5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books
The grandchildren absolutely love this series of books. It takes reading through all the levels and the 6 year old is reading stories to the 3 year old!
Published 3 months ago by Mrs Sue St.Clair

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a lot to it and stickers a pain!
I bought this book and the next one as they supported my child's Primary 1 development. I found there wasn't as much content as I expected but what was there was of decent quality and what he needed.

The stickers are very difficult to get off the page and a reason I would think twice about buying another one of these.
Published 9 months ago by Mandy Vance

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a lot to it and stickers a pain!, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Oxford Reading Tree Read With Biff, Chip, and Kipper: Levels 1-2: Reading Skills Activity Book (Read With Biff Chip & Kipper) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books, 25 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 28 Dec 2013
Not much to it for the money. More activity than reading exercises. Not exactly what I was hoping for but good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
I found these books a wonderful addition to my resources.