5.0 out of 5 stars Grammar, punctuation and spelling review
This was recommended by my son's teacher. It has been invaluable in preparing for Sats and I know we'll get a lot of use out of it. The examples they give are current and the children can relate to them. It is amazing how much you forget over the years and this had proved helpful for both young and old!
Published on 29 Mar. 2013 by Jenn

1.0 out of 5 stars Mistake
I have just looked inside at the contents of this book quickly with a view to buying it for my son, and when reading the page of words beginning with 'BL' (pg 97) I noticed that they have written with the blue bird present - 'Watch out, the past tense of blow is blue'! this should in actual fact be 'blew'. A spelling mistake in a dictionary. I think that I will pass on...
Published 20 months ago by Mandy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, extremely helpful for primary school kids, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Oxford Primary Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Dictionary (Oxford Dictionary) (Paperback)
Excellent, extremely helpful for primary school kids, high school kids and literacy tutors..Although the dictionary section is not very good..

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy with this purchase to help my little girl and ..., 4 Mar. 2015
Item arrived very quickly and as described. Extremely happy with this purchase to help my little girl and would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars She is delighted. It will be really useful, 20 Nov. 2014
bought it for my daughter in her nqt year. She is delighted. It will be really useful. Prompt service, excellent condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Good clear dictionary.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD CHOICE, 13 Oct. 2013
Bought this for a child in Kenya to help with the English school work She is over the moon with it so that is the best endorsement for me Reasonably proiiced and clear text

4.0 out of 5 stars oxford primary g,p,s has really helped my son and myself to understand, 30 Aug. 2013
I found oxford g,p,s very helpful to understand grammer punctuation I was on a English course and passed my level 2 with help from this book, I was working towards a level one and then I purchased this book and I manged to go from achieving not even a pass on work I was doing to getting full marks.
Also its helping my son and will do him all threw primary so double bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get Better (I guess), 1 May 2014
Bought this for my daughter but while reading it have realised how much I forgot on the basics of English Grammar... very good book...

5.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary, 17 Feb. 2014
Arrived on time well packaged really good dictionary for children and my daughter loves it. It as really helped her with her homework.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2014
Great for spelling for kids my 6 year old really enjoys going through the book. Worth buying

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxford primary Dictionaries, 5 May 2013
I have ordered all of the oxford primary dictionaries, I find them a great tool for education. Simple to use, clear to understand.

Oxford Primary Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Dictionary (Oxford Dictionary)