on 8 January 2014
Great easy to use. Clear understanding. Would thoroughly recommend it. My daughter whos in year 9 loved the book. Extremely useful too
on 29 May 2015
Amazing for exam study. I used this to go over things for math says, amazingly helpful! Really good for students to look through. Before I got this book I was struggling with maths, now, whenever I have trouble with something, I pick it up using this book.
on 25 November 2014
Brilliant, clear easy to follow. My son is in french school and even his friends borrow this its that clear.
on 26 October 2014
I had hoped that it would give a fuller explanation on things e.g. percentage
on 23 August 2015
Everything is like it should:)
on 9 March 2016
good for kids delivery was ok
on 6 November 2015
Excellent book
on 7 January 2014
This book was purchased to help our granddaughter to understand some soft the terms in Maths. She hasn't used it yet so we hope she will find it useful.