Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 August 2013
Easy to read and understand perfect for primary school kids. I would recommend and my grandson is happy with it.
on 17 October 2014
Excellent really useful for primary school kids but may be not for the lower end of primary, as it does mention reproduction etc. Can be used as a quick guide for year 7, but will need to look up more on google etc; as not in-depth enough.
on 21 June 2015
Sometimes as an adult, things need to be reversed and made simpler. I find this dictionary perfect for looking up terms I am unsure of. It is a great aid for young children to use, as the pictures are very suitable and support the information.
on 23 November 2013
I got this book to help my son with science at school as his doing the topic this term all about science. Really good book.
on 3 December 2015
really happy with the quality of information in this book my son will really enjoy it for many years to come.
on 24 August 2015
Bought as a gift for my 9 year old Goddaughter. Beautifully presented book. Easy to follow.
on 20 November 2015
Not really able to comment as gift for granddaughter No adverse comment from her
on 20 April 2015
Bought it for my 8 yrs old, she loves it. Easy to use and understand
on 3 November 2015
I was very happy with the dictionary my son loved it.
on 26 January 2016
Very well made. Both kids and parents loved it