Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Prime Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 January 2010
If you haven't heard of Wobble Bear - buy this. Great story, real rhythm and (a phrase I haven't used since GCSE English) "metre".

If you have heard of Wobble Bear, be warned this is just "Wobble Bear" repackaged. My boys were very disappointed when the new book was the same as the one they had. The wait for a third episode of the Wobble Bear trilogy continues...
on 5 November 2011
My son adores Wobble Bear, has done since he was in a cot, The book is great and the transaction was super smooth and this is in no way a criticim of the trader, however, as the title suggests, this is an old book with a new title. This book is simply 'Wobble Bear' which we already have. Much disappointment as we thought Wobble had a new adventure. Ho hum
on 12 January 2011
I too bought this book before it was published, so eagerly did we look forward to an addition to Wobble bear and Wobble says yellow, and was bitterly disappointed that it's Wobble bear again with no indication. However, if you haven't had the others, this is a lovely book - great pictures, lots of little phrases which have made it into our everyday conversations. It was a firm favourite when my daughter was about 2 - but now as an almost 3yo she seems to choose it less often.
on 22 March 2014
My younger daughter fell in love with Wobble Bear when she was at nursery, so we bought copies of this and Wobble Bear Says Yellow for her. Rhyming books are particularly lovely to read out loud, and they have been firm favourites (bedtime stories for years rotated between the two Wobble Bear books and Big Daft Fish). Wobble Bear is a delightful little character that children really identify with.
on 19 December 2014
My son has the bigger board book and just loves this book. We bought this for a friend as They are lovely stories.it's such a shame there are only 2.
on 12 April 2016
My daughter absolutely adores Wobble Bear - It's all she talks about!