5.0 out of 5 stars measel, 11 Jun. 2008
H. painter - See all my reviews
measle is a just a little boy that gets in to so strage places, exalent book, all of them are very funny and oh so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Measle and the Doompit, 22 Jan. 2010
Mr. Paul Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Measle and the Doompit (Paperback)
When i read that book i was so gripped. ian ogilvy is such a good writer! the book is utterly unputdownable and dont u think measle is so cool because he escapes every single time. When i read measle and the mallokee i thought toby jugg was really nice but hes not. i no im goin on a bit but I LOVE THOSE BOOKS SO MUCH im actually gonna get my mum 2 read them!!!! she should ther so cool.one of the best books ive ever read apart from maybe varjak paw by SF Said i really reccomend it. IAN OGLIVY WRITE MORE BOOKS NOW! I AM ITCHING FOR MORE MEASLE ADVENTURES BECAUSE IVE ALREADY READ ALL OF THEM AND HAVE RUN OUT OF READING MATERIAL!

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 28 Sept. 2012
T. Peters - See all my reviews
This review is from: Measle and the Doompit (Paperback)
What a great find one book of this series was at a carboot. My 6 yr old daughter enjoyed it so much I searched for the rest of the series and bought them all from a seller on Amazon.

She has some trouble reading them alone as the language is stretching (great for their vocabulary skills). So, I read them to her at bedtime now and she always wants more.

I think the series is actually aimed at boys, but works just as well for girls and is really about friendship and family with magic and adventure thrown in. I wouldn't read them to a child younger then 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son's favourite set of books, 2 April 2014
Miss P. Wingrove "pow" (Dubai) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Measle and the Doompit (Paperback)
My 11 year old son, who is an avid reader, absolutely loves these books. The Saint strikes again. Well worth a read.

Measle and the Doompit
Measle and the Doompit by Ian Ogilvy (Paperback - 5 Jun. 2008)
Used & New from: £0.01