5.0 out of 5 stars The Firm of the Future, 8 Mar 2009
The Firm of the Future: A Guide for Accountants, Lawyers, and Other Professional ServicesRon's ideas are an inspiration for the practicing accountant,I know it has been said before but I wish I
had this book 20 years ago.The book made me realise that I had to change the way I ran my practice and completely changed the way I view my team,
the customers,the services offered and my role.Like many others over the years I have been working harder and harder when I should have been working smarter.I am using the ideas in the book and it feels as if a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders.I thoroughly recommend this book to any professional looking for a better way to run their practice and their life.If you ever have the chance to hear Ron speak make sure you don't miss the opportunity,for me it was a revalation.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will change your life, 23 Jan 2000
By A Customer
Having read the previous edition of this book for just 20 minutes I e-mailed the author to tell him that "I have seen this book described as the most important book in the profession. Without a shadow of a doubt, it will change my life."
The new chapters make this latest edition even better. Read the chapter on Total Quality Service to understand how to compete in the future. Ron Baker will completely change your views on pricing professional services. You will start to charge what you are worth with a consequent improvement in both income and self esteem.
Recently I was in a group of 70 accountants who listened to the author speak on Value Pricing for just ten minutes. At the end he received a standing ovation. In my 30 years in the profession I have never seen accountants show such enthusiasm for a speaker and his subject.
If you want to change your professional (and personal) life for the better buy this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 14 Jan 2013
this was a good quality product which was received in good time. Packaged well and product was not displaying any damage

Professionals' Guide to Value Pricing 2001 (Professional's Guide to Value Pricing W/CD)
Used & New from: £26.77