4.0 out of 5 stars deja-vu
Reading the first page I had a feeling I had read this before, and I had. The book was previously entitled "Pilgrimage on a Silver Ride" The book is a good enough read and after a few years probably worth reading again, but why did the publishers rename it? Surely not...........
Published on 26 Jun. 2009 by Mikey B

1.0 out of 5 stars Fill in the spaces
Published on 16 April 2006 by Peter A. Woodford

1.0 out of 5 stars Fill in the spaces, 16 April 2006
This review is from: Zero to Sixty: the Motorcycle Journey of a Lifetime (Harvest Book) (Paperback)
I threw my copy of this book on the fire last night. I decided that the heat was the only benefit it could give me. I was trying to read it for the second time, and as i started, the print format of leaving every other line blank on the pages, finally exasperated me into thinking , how can a humanist adventurer traveller like Paulsen allow his work to be presented like this? By doing so, we are cheated into thinking the book is twice as thick as it really is.

Then i thought about the content of the book, and it came clear. Yes, there is interest. Some anecdotes are memorable.

But the map of the U.S.A. inside the cover sums this work up for me. Paulsen did one journey in a huge country.

4.0 out of 5 stars deja-vu, 26 Jun. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero to Sixty, 17 Sept. 2011
I found this book interesting and at times quite funny. The details of the various stop overs such as little Big Horn etc made good reading and as I spend half of my year in New Mexico and have travelled quite a bit over in the States I could associate with the book quite well. Good read even though a little short.

5.0 out of 5 stars The book rocks!, 18 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
Have always been a believer that there is truth on the road, and Paulsen's chrome and leather epiphany - not too late, fortunately - is better than all the other books he wrote for money - this one's for soul. As an ex-BMW rider, I was convinced that the Harley spirit is what saved him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
Good book

Zero to Sixty: the Motorcycle Journey of a Lifetime (Harvest Book)