5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book
I absolutely love this book - it has really helped me to teach the children about being inclusive. Pictures and words are just lovely.
Published on 22 May 2009 by KellyGS

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is okay
This book is okay but it doesn't really grab my grandchildren's attention and they are a great guide for me to go off when purchasing and reading to the children in my care as I am a childminder.
Published 19 months ago by H J Walster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 22 May 2009
This review is from: Whoever You Are (Reading Rainbow Books (Paperback)) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars whoever....., 14 Jun. 2010
N. Gerald (London UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this book for my toddler because it seemed a positive reading book with children of all races. Its a good book which has repetative theme which encludes the title of the book running through out that can be read to children from the age of three. A good read for a multicultural nursery class. My toddler enjoyed looking at the pictures and the repetative nature of the story but I would say that this is not her favourite or first choice at home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 April 2011
I purchased this book to give to my 5 year old daughter to help me explain to her the differences between people of all races. This book truly hit the nail on the head and explained it perfectly for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Whoever you are.. buy this book, 8 Oct. 2006
Sarah Joy "sarahj0y" (Harlow, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is great for teaching equality. it has lovely pictures, great to read to kids or have them read to you. fairly easy words

my kids love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoever You Are, 13 Oct. 2010
Every home should own this book,it's beautiful illustrations and poetic text are a joy,my 4year old loves it. We are all the same whatever are race and origin is the message. Watch out on every page you can find the flying man and children,my daughter finds the search fun.It as a very touching side to this book,when you read it it may bring a tear to your eye,it certainly did mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for schools, 23 Aug. 2010
this book is a lovely book like all the others have said, it's great for teachers in playschool, montessori, or primary really nice book to have...

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is okay, 28 Oct. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars WHOEVER YOU ARE, 2 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Whoever You Are (Board book)
Disappointed in some of illustrations.Expected book to be extremely pc but some illustrations of the different communities made me feel uncomfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars My baby liked it..., 29 Dec. 2013
I am a Guardian-reading bleeding-heart liberal and the words were a little sickly even for me. Great underlying message, but the words seem a little rambling - and I can't stand the image of the Islamic school where the girls have to watch from the sidelines. However, it's not a book for me, and my baby loved the pictures - calmed him right down every time. And when he's older, I can explain more about each scene.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept but.., 14 April 2011
I was looking for a book to teach my daughter about diversity. This book is cute but repetition with little substance and pictures which are not the nicest mean I have to push the book as it is certainly not my daughter's favourite. I think they could have done more but all in all a nice addition to a collection of books like this as it does not get the message across too effectively on its own.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Whoever You Are (Reading Rainbow Books (Paperback))
Whoever You Are (Reading Rainbow Books (Paperback)) by Mem Fox (Paperback - 21 April 2007)