4.0 out of 5 stars KAT KONG is gianormous!
A spoof of the story of King Kong, with cat & mice characters.
Published on 29 May 2001 by Rebecca Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Kat Kong by Dav Pilkey
A good book for 9/10 year olds - some of the jokes are a little above their heads, but none-the-less my son enjoyed it. Not 1/2 as good as Dogzilla though!
Published on 18 May 2011 by Mrs F

4.0 out of 5 stars KAT KONG is gianormous!, 29 May 2001
Rebecca Brown "rebeccasreads" (Clallam Bay, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kat Kong (Hardcover)
A spoof of the story of King Kong, with cat & mice characters.
Starring Flash as Professor Vincent Varmint, Rabies as Rosie Rodent, Dwayne as Captain Charles Limburger & introducing Blueberry as the Monster this big book, a mixture of photographic collages & liberal acrylic paint daubings, tells the story of fearless mice who set sail for a strange island.
This book has been rated TS - terribly silly & some material may be too silly for grown-ups. I loved the tons of puns & silly fun. Our librarians say this book is rarely on the shelf - so popular is it with children & adults alike. Great family reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's GREAT, 20 Nov. 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Kat Kong (Hardcover)
I'm 6 and I like "Kat Kong". "Kat Kong" destroyed Mousopolis and one of the mice said, "Help! The cat's got my tongue". I liked the jokes and it was funny. Except for the time Kat Kong destroyed the railroad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogzilla - monster pooch!!!!, 25 Jun. 2001
mrs J L McLaren (Isle of Man, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kat Kong (Paperback)
My class of reception children love the Big Cheese, saluting each time they hear his name. We leave school at hometime to a Big Cheese salute to the teacher!!!!! ( as they embark on a terrifying mission home!!)They think that the Dav Pilkey stories are hilarious and I can thoroughly recommend them to anyone teaching 5-7 year olds, the older children get the puns (!!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son could hardly read this for laughing., 14 Jan. 2011
Ms. Emma Sawyer (Kent Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kat Kong (Paperback)
My son thought this book was brilliant, he has even read it to his 2 year old brother although he could hardly get the words out for laughing. Any book he will enjoy reading again and again is five stars to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Downright hilarious, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kat Kong (Paperback)
Maybe I'm just childish. I bought this for my boyfriend as an amusing gift and I hadn't realised how funny it would be. I'm especially fond of all the cat-related puns.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kat Kong by Dav Pilkey, 18 May 2011

Kat Kong
Kat Kong by Dav Pilkey (Paperback - Aug. 2003)