5.0 out of 5 stars What a remarkable mind this man had! (The best, most accurate version of Tesla's Autobiography), 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Inventions and Other Writings (Penguin Classics) (Paperback)
One of the most prolific and forgotten contributors to the modern technological world, a true genius and futurist, well ahead of his time. The man led an extraordinary life, inventing many of the technologies we take for granted today; father of polyphase alternating current, wireless radio technology (not Marconi), A-C induction motor, tesla coil, remote control, fluorescent lights and wireless energy transmission which were amongst the 381,968 patents he held.
I bought 'The Strange Life Of Nikola Tesla' on amazon, however sent it back and purchased this more accurate/untampered version of Tesla's autobiography after doing some research on other versions of Tesla's writings which apparently had certain things omitted and added, and were not as accurate. The book has an excellent introduction by Samantha Hunt on Tesla's early life and gives the reader an insight into his mind before you begin to read Tesla's own words in the later chapters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written biography, 15 Sep 2013
This book is probably best read before reading Teslas own writings if not for any reason other than it explains the backdrop of his powerful intellect beset by a somewhat delicate physcological state. He makes extraordinary almost superhuman claims which become irritating if not read with some degree of sympathy especially as these difficulties were exacerbated by his unrelenting devotion to study. Just how true some of these claims are remains to be seen but leaving those aside you can't help but be astounded at his technical ability. I found the way in which Tesla is represented in this book a credit to the author particularly as his personal life is laid bare in a fair and objective manner. Great holiday read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 5 Aug 2013
I bought this book for my brother for his birthday and I ended up reading it after he had finished. It was a book that I couldn't put down as it brought up so much information that I hadn't known.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star service, 18 Sep 2014
Quick delivery good price and a good book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Sep 2014
Must have for all Tesla fans

My Inventions and Other Writings (Penguin Classics)
My Inventions and Other Writings (Penguin Classics) by Nikola Tesla (Paperback - 5 July 2012)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available