5.0 out of 5 stars Sisterly bonding
I bought this as a birthday present for my younger sister, as she'd mentioned a few months ago that she wanted it. When I gave it to her, along with another present, the result was half an hour sat on my bed with the book, looking through it and trying out some of the activities suggested. I was surprised - and briefly annoyed - at one point when she suddenly threw the...
Published 8 months ago by Heather Jolliff

3.0 out of 5 stars kinda
not as good as expected although great for someone who has a great imagination and a creative mind :) would recommend for people who enjoy messy creative things aha
Published 7 months ago by amy

‹ Previous | 150 51 5287 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars weird to successful, 8 Oct 2012
a strange concept, buying a book just to destroy it. however my daughter has devoted considerable time and effort carrying out all of its tasks so it is at least encouraging something other than being plugged into social networking sites on the computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, very creative!, 7 Oct 2012
I am so glad I purchased this product: perfect for rainy days, angry days or lonely days! Money well spent:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wreck This Journal, 5 Oct 2012
This is possibly the best product that I have ever purchased. A very entertaining book, full of vary activities many of which lead you to question your sanity! A truly brilliant product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice imaginative journal for young people, 24 Sep 2012
I love it, young people find it fun. I have shown it to some of the young people I work with and they all thought it was a great idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wreck this journal, 29 Aug 2012
Bought this book for my daughters to use over the summer holiday. Great fun with lots of ideas of how to decorate, colour, damage the journal. Clever idea that gets them doing something other than sitting on the computer all day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 25 Aug 2012
This review is from: Wreck This Journal (Paperback)
Fantastic book, keeps who ever owns it busy for hours !!!! :-) be prepared for some mess !!!! Will be buying more from the series X

5.0 out of 5 stars wreck this journal, 21 Aug 2012
this book has kept my 14 year old daughter from spending the whole summer on her ipod she has enjoyed the activities

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun., 16 Aug 2012
I swayed so much in purchasing this journal. I eventually caved and bought two, one for myself and one as a gift and it is the best fun when you are feeling creative, or not as it wakes up the creative part of your mind and you soon find yourself inspired to start/continue/finish other projects in your life with an original and slightly twisted flare.

5.0 out of 5 stars V good., 31 July 2012
Arrived in perfect condition and with good packaging.
The book itself is lots of fun and I really recomend it if you enjoy art on any level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 22 July 2012
I bought it for my best friend, I though it was an excellent gift idea, then I could'n resist and I had to buy one for me. I LOVE this book!!! It is a challenge if you are a perfectionist, specially if you like things in order.

‹ Previous | 150 51 5287 | Next ›

Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!