5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it for the cover alone! Another great story brilliantly told, 8 July 2011
This review is from: My Sister is an Alien! (Paperback)
The lovely thing about Rachel's books is that they capture the essence of how children behave so beautifully, making them a real pleasure to read, if fact I'm not sure who derives more plesure - me or my daughters! My eldest has just purchased this for her little sister! (who just loves peeking through the window in the front cover). We've also placed a bulk order for all the new big brothers & sisters we know - everyone's getting a copy for their next birthday! Would also make a fantastic new big brother/sister present, or for a little person eagerly awaiting a new arrival. Perfect for pre-school children and still fun to read as you get older - my 6 year old likes tracing the words as they ramble over the page, reading what she can to her sister. Brilliant story line, great layout, and lovely illustrations. Really good pressie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book!, 6 Jun 2012
This review is from: My Sister is an Alien! (Paperback)
We are massive fans of Rachel Bright. Bought this book for my little boy and he loves it! Lovely animation and wonderful fanatasy story!

5.0 out of 5 stars rachel bright, 5 May 2011
I. Burl (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Sister is an Alien! (Paperback)
even better than the first one, this is by far the favorite book in the nursery. There are thousands of childrens authors but Rachel Bright gets it so much better than most, keep them coming!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem, 5 Aug 2010
This review is from: My Sister is an Alien! (Paperback)
Once again, Rachel Bright has created a delightful book with gorgeous pictures and a cute story. The combination of fantasy and reality makes for a charming and witty plot. While it can be read just for fun, it also has a lovely message for kids awaiting a new sibling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous story and drawings- brilliant for little ones, 14 July 2010
This review is from: My Sister is an Alien! (Paperback)
I fell in love with Rachel Bright's childrens' books instantly. The storylines are smart enough for adults and adored by all the kids I have read the books to. The drawings are lovingly created. My three year old niece's favorite book is 'What does Daddy do' and " My sister is an alien" is just as fabulous.

My Sister is an Alien!
My Sister is an Alien! by Rachel Bright (Paperback - 1 July 2010)
5.51