Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 April 2010
Babette Cole has triumphed again with this Princess Smartypants story. My daughters have all of the Princess Smartypants stories and love the unconvential endings that Babette Cole delivers. For any children aged 4+ these are fantastic books which always make my girls laugh out loud!
on 12 February 2014
A great book, a bit thin thou, about a not so usual princess. Not usual compared to other story-princesses in any case. And it's fun both for an adult reading to the child and the child. There is more books about this princess.
on 19 September 2011
My kids (5 & 6 year old girls) love the Princess Smartypants books. She is certainly not your typical princess but is more of the "Girl Power" variety. The illustrations are great too.
on 23 March 2015
Having purchased the original Princess Smartypants for my granddaughter, which we all loved, I thought this would be a great follow up. I don't like the message it conveys and maybe it isn't aimed at 3 year olds but I won't be reading this one again to her.
on 20 February 2015
Lovely take on conformity, love the line 'stop waiting for a bunch of hoo-Ray Henry's to come rescue you and learn to govern your own kingdom'!
on 8 January 2012
I bought this book for my kids for Christmas along with many others and this one is a firm fav. I enjoy reading it too which is always a bonus
on 14 June 2010
Having read these books to my girls some 20 years ago, I have now given them to my granddaughter.

A must read for every little girl!
on 12 December 2013
While it was quite entertaining for a 5-year old, in my opinion more narrative towards the end would have been more effective.
on 10 May 2015
Was a bit disappointed to find a ripped page in this book.
on 10 July 2014
Great fun and very exciting girl power!