5.0 out of 5 stars superb!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic buy. brought for my 21month old girl both me and her enjoy the mini collection. Its cute, easy for her to hold and turn pages. my little girl has learnt new words very quickly. Does not seem to get bored of it at all. Its a great set for kids to learn new words. I recommend this to all.
Published on 14 Feb 2011 by shona

2.0 out of 5 stars It's my own fault for not being observant, I ...
It's my own fault for not being observant, I suppose, but I was expecting just the basic book and it is a series of books, so wasn't what I thought I was getting at all.
Published 2 months ago by Deborah Taylor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 23 May 2014
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library (Board book)
good for learning, lovely pictures. great quality as expected from this particular brand. good for variety in night time reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for party bags., 11 May 2014
Beautiful little books with classic Eric Carle illustrations. These are my one year old's favourite board books. Great value for money so I bought more to put in party bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and educational, 7 May 2014
Very sturdy and great for little hands. Lovely pictures, words and numbers, my son is nine months and he loves taking the books out and looking at the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 1 May 2014
Cute little books for little hands. Nice and colorful and a great space saving size.great for taking on long journeys in car or on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 23 April 2014
This book was purchase to complete the set as I had previously bought the other two caterpillar books. They are books my son enjoyed and I knew they would be well received as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely little set of books..., 11 April 2014
I did not realise this was a small compact set of books for young children to learn. I am absolutely delighted with it. They are all sturdy so am hoping they will withstand a lot of use...!!

5.0 out of 5 stars a first birthday gift, 16 Mar 2014
This is a gift for a 1st birthday, it is a popular story and I'm sure it will be enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Little Books, 13 Mar 2014
The type you'll want to keep and look after. I love reading them and talking them through with my 6 month old son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little books, 6 Mar 2014
My grand daughter of two and a half loves these little books the illustrations are excellent and the colours bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy little library, 5 Mar 2014
The pages are thick and sturdy, there is no way they can be torn or damaged. The illustrations are colourful, vivid, there is an absolute delight. My baby loves these tiny books.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›

The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library
The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library by Eric Carle (Board book - 5 Mar 2009)