5.0 out of 5 stars superb!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic buy. brought for my 21month old girl both me and her enjoy the mini collection. Its cute, easy for her to hold and turn pages. my little girl has learnt new words very quickly. Does not seem to get bored of it at all. Its a great set for kids to learn new words. I recommend this to all.
Published on 14 Feb 2011 by shona

2.0 out of 5 stars It's my own fault for not being observant, I ...
It's my own fault for not being observant, I suppose, but I was expecting just the basic book and it is a series of books, so wasn't what I thought I was getting at all.
Published 2 months ago by Deborah Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars superb!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Feb 2011
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library (Board book)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hungry Caterpillar, 21 Dec 2011
I bought this little set for my nephew and although over the moon with stories the book set they come in is very small, which was quite disappointing.
On a positive note they are ideal for little fingers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 3 Oct 2011
Great service .Book came in good time and was well packaged and in good condition.
Highly recommened to all.Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids books, 8 Aug 2013
Books are good, fit for purpose, easy reading. My girls enjoy them. They are easy to transport and use when out and about. They are eye catching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winner, 4 Nov 2012
Brought this for my sons first birthday as a prize for the winner of the hungry caterpillar fancy dress competition, the winner loves the books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good collection for Carle lovers, 19 May 2011
The book pack has 4 palm sized books in animal sounds, numbers, colours and words. As I have" my very first app" by eric carle in my iPhone this went well along with as graphics are similar. My 2 yr old loves all Eric Carle books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant baby books, 6 Jan 2010
I bought these books for my baby because I love Eric Carles illustrations and my 10 month old loves them too. She's had them since she was six or seven months old and they are a perfect size for little hands. Although they're great for chewing, thick and sturdy,she is captivated by the pictures and is learning her animal sounds, numbers, colours...she lies for ages in her cot looking at her books. Have bought them for presents, highly recommended and great size for shoving in your handbag on a trip out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little mini library., 27 Nov 2014
Perhaps it was my misunderstanding from not reading the product description very well, but I was expecting a single board book when I ordered this. However it was actually a mini library of four small board books.
I wasn't disappointed though, it's a really nice simple collection with some nice drawings which are different to a lot of illustrations in other baby books. They add a nice variety to my sons bok collection. Also with these being mini board books they are a great size for him to hold and turn the pages.
They are also a lovely quality and bearing up very well to being put in his mouth and chewed along with anything else he can get his hands in during the joys of teething.
He had the books when he was about 4 months and he is nearly 8 months now and still really enjoys them. He often crawls over to his book collection and pulls these ones out to play with so I think they are some of his favourites.

5.0 out of 5 stars For little learners, 16 April 2014
Good for small children, the pictures are bright and bold which is good for learning. Very pleased with the packaging.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's my own fault for not being observant, I ..., 5 Oct 2014

The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library
The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library by Eric Carle (Board book - 5 Mar 2009)