5.0 out of 5 stars The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Pop-Up Book
Of course nothing can surpass the original version, but this pop-up book comes a very close second. Most of the pop-up mechanisms are really unusual - I have never seen them used in any other books, and a couple of them were so funny or novel that I actually exclaimed in delight when I opened the page.

Far too good for kids, this book should be hidden away from...
Published on 11 Jan. 2011 by K. Vincent

3.0 out of 5 stars when it pops!
it could be very nice, but it needs a bit more adjustment on the pop picture, nevertheless, the colours are very nice
Published 16 months ago by Francoise A. Scatigna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Pop-Up Book, 11 Jan. 2011
K. Vincent "Kay" (Kayland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)

Far too good for kids, this book should be hidden away from them until they are old enough to treat it with the respect it deserves - e.g. when they are 40 years old themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Pop Up Book!!, 14 Oct. 2009
Mrs. Gayle Wallace (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
This is the best pop up book I have ever come across, it is beautifully & imaginatively made, It is fun to read for both children and adults. I plan to buy one for each of my daughters friends for their birthdays, every home should own a copy!

5.0 out of 5 stars HUNGRY CATERPILLAR POP UP BOOK, 21 Jan. 2010
S. L. Graham - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
Last year both my niece and nephew each had the joy of a newly born baby and not knowing quite what to buy for the two babies for Christmas, as they already had an abundance of clothes, toys and the usual newly born paraphanalia, I bought a copy for each of them of the Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up book.

Both my niece and nephew grew up with the Hungry Caterpillar and were thrilled with the book, it even bought tears to my Niece.

Even though their babies are still too young to enjoy them yet, I know that in years to come they will be delighted with the colour and imaginative illustrations within.

The pop-ups are beautiful especially the gorgeous butterfly he turns into on the last page!

I would highly recommend this to adults and children alike who have loved and will love the Hungry Caterpillar and with it being the 40th anniversary it makes a very special gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pop up book, 18 Mar. 2009
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
Bought this pop up book for my 2 year old daughter and she makes me read it to her at least 3 times every day. within a week she has learnt the days of week. and she enjoys the pop up effect and the flaps to lift...and the lovely shiny butterly at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, 28 Sept. 2009
S. Cullen "booklover2476" (ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
This book is a new take on the wonderful classic. Somehow it is even better then the original book. The pictures are beautiful and kids love the top up pages!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
It's just so wonderful the art is fantastic well done and reminds me of the original and brought nostalgia back!

my only small gripe is the hand-crafted functionality is abit weakly made in some area's like the Caterpillar walking across the stick broke :< and that part where you twist the foods up was a very weird mechanic....

But it's so good other then that :D

Buy this if you want to get surprised and blown away by 3D hand-crafted paper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 6 Jun. 2009
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book

We bought this for our 5 month little girl (she already has a hardboard and normal copy) and really seems to enjoy the story. She loves the pop up version as do Mummy & Daddy. The work that has gone into this pop up book is fantastic, every page is excellent at bringing the story to life!

A firm Favourite in this household!!

Buy it you won't be sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must have for every child's bookcase, 27 Dec. 2009
N. Marshall (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
This is a truly beautiful book. The pop-ups are really cleverly done. My 2 year old was mezmorized when we first read it to her and she loved pulling all the tabs (not sure how long they'll last with a 2 year old mind you!). It's great value for money and in my opinion, so much more captivating than the normal, non pop-up version. A joy to read and I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic brought to life!, 2 May 2009
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
I bought this book recently as it is a timeless classic which I fondly remember from my childhood and I was so pleased with it! It is beautifully brought to life and the quality of the issue is fabulous - loved it so much I have ordered a few more since to send to friends and family! Top marks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A treasured favorite, 15 May 2015
This review is from: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
Great, my nephew (and my brother and sister-in-law) loved it. It may seem a bit expensive for a kids book, but its the kind of item that will be treasured into adulthood, and the kids will be fighting over which one it belongs to when they are in their 20's!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up Book by Eric Carle (Hardcover - 5 Mar. 2009)