on 19 January 2004
In this sequel to Angelina Ballerina, Angelina learns that her ballet school is to put on a performance for the Princess of Mouseland. Angelina is crushed, though, when she gets sick in time for the tryouts. Forced to settle for a supporting role, she takes her mother's advice and determines to do her best at the part she is given. This is the story of Angelina's triumph!
Once again the unbeatable duo of Katharine Holabird (author) and Helen Craig (illustrator) combine to create a supremely lovable book. My ten-year-old daughter tore through this book, thoroughly enjoying the story. Yes, it wasn't a challenge to her reading ability, but she loved the story, and I appreciate any book that keeps her reading! Both my daughter and I highly recommend this book.
on 1 December 2003
This Angelina story is my absolute favourite. I felt so sorry for Angelina, not having a principle part when she was she best dancer there! I used to read it over and over, but the pictures were what crowned the whole book for me.
on 13 March 2015
Arrived promptly and in good condition as indicated. Packaging excellent. The actual book is smaller than I expected but that is probably my fault for not checking on measurement. Not a problem. For little ones I prefer board books because they don't break when little hands turn the page.
on 7 April 2016
Great book for Angelina's fans and great service!
on 12 February 2015
My granddaughter loves this book.