5.0 out of 5 stars Capturing, imaginative, humourous, child interactive fun!!
Meg and Mog is a fantastic story to read and share with children. It stimulates interaction between parent and child and encourages the child to remember a short catchy story by ear. The story also helps children to identify objects and encourages them to shout out their answers to various fun objects,i.e recognising pictures with words. Therefore encouraging the child to...
Published on 28 Feb 2002 by embletonclaire@hotmail.com

1.0 out of 5 stars Dated and very boring!
I bought this book for my 3 year old son but I was very disappointed with it - whilst brightly coloured this book has very little stimulating content. It is dull, unimaginative and very dated - so much so my son got down from the sofa and went off to get another book by the time I had reached the 3rd page. It has now been donated to charity so SAVE YOUR MONEY and don't...
Published on 26 Sep 2010 by A Wilsden

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a favourite, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Meg & Mog (Paperback)
A child's favourite time and time again. A great read a long story that is used in schools too that helps children to read and understand a story

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic children's book, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Meg & Mog (Paperback)
The original Meg and Mog My special needs class have really enjoyed being introduced to this collection of story books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Oct 2012
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
This is the first book in the Meg and Mog series and has already established itself as one of my grandson's favourites. My own children loved these stories and lovely illustrations which are simple and bold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Jan 2012
This review is from: Meg & Mog (Paperback)
My 2 year old daughter loves Meg, Mog and Owl. She will sit down and read them on her own as she knows the story and loves the boom page at the end. Is a real hit. We have got other M,M,O books and are collecting the rest as we go along :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Lovely Little Book!!, 21 Oct 2011
This Is Such a lovely colourful little book. I found it excellent to use as part of my drama classes. I used it for junior/ senior Infants classes/ which is 4-5 year olds. They thought it was brilliant. I read it to them showing them the pictures and then we all acted it out saying the magic spell. It arrived on time and in excellent condition. A really great buy for Drama Classes, story telling for children, or for just reading at home. Great theme to use in classes coming up to Halloween!!

5.0 out of 5 stars we love meg, 5 July 2011
Candy (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meg & Mog (Paperback)
This was my favourite book when i was little and is now my sons. I love this series and my son even kisses the pages!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourite!, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Meg & Mog (Paperback)
I used to love Meg and Mog books when I was in school, and with my little boy loving the moon I thought I would get him this. It didnt disappoint! He points to the pictures and describes what he is seeing, and its a nice book to end the day with.

5.0 out of 5 stars As much fun for the parents as for the children, 30 Mar 2011
Machtelt Garrels (Belgium) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
My son loves it every time Meg makes something explode, every time someone gets the cauldron on their head and generally when things go bang and clang. All the Meg and Mog stories are brilliantly original, but the bangs and clangs make them very recognizable and link them all together.
I wrote translations for the spells in pencil between the lines, so that I don't have to make them up every time I read the book to my son, which is about 12 times per day.
This book was a present from a friend in the UK and introduced the Med and Mog stories into our home. I just had to have them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless children's classic, 23 Jan 2011
This review is from: Meg & Mog (Paperback)
I remembered reading Meg and Mog books when I was very young, and how much I loved the bright colours and simple stories. Reading this book again has been a lovely trip down memory lane, and my 20mth old daughter seems very enamoured of it already. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meg & Mog Magic!, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
We bought this great book to read to our baby daughter.
I had Meg & Mog read to me as a child and now I love to read it to my daughter.
She reads along with us and recollects the catchy story.

Meg and Mog
Meg and Mog by Jan Pienkowski (Board book - 27 May 2004)
4.79