5.0 out of 5 stars Capturing, imaginative, humourous, child interactive fun!!
Meg and Mog is a fantastic story to read and share with children. It stimulates interaction between parent and child and encourages the child to remember a short catchy story by ear. The story also helps children to identify objects and encourages them to shout out their answers to various fun objects,i.e recognising pictures with words. Therefore encouraging the child to...
Published on 28 Feb 2002 by embletonclaire@hotmail.com

1.0 out of 5 stars Dated and very boring!
I bought this book for my 3 year old son but I was very disappointed with it - whilst brightly coloured this book has very little stimulating content. It is dull, unimaginative and very dated - so much so my son got down from the sofa and went off to get another book by the time I had reached the 3rd page. It has now been donated to charity so SAVE YOUR MONEY and don't...
Published on 26 Sep 2010 by A Wilsden

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless book which is well loved!, 7 May 2014
C. Carter "Malteser" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
Although this story is ages old, it still appeals to children these days and my 13 month old son loves looking at the pictures as I read the book to him. It's one of his favourite books and we probably have it at least three or four times a week. Sometimes he hasn't quite got the patience to get to the end of the book but I'm expecting that to improve as he gets older. Will definitely look out for the other Meg and Mog stories in board format for him :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with niece, 2 years old, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
I bought "Meg and Mog" for my niece on her second birthday, with many other books. This was her favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourite, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
Knew these characters from years ago and thought my 18month old grand daughter would like them. She does. She loves cats anyway so Mog was certain to be a hit/

5.0 out of 5 stars Still a good story, 10 Jan 2014
C. Kitchener "bookworm" (Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
I remembered reading this to my children, so years later, am now reading to my grandchildren. We're both enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for very young children., 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
I bought this for my 19 month old grandson to introduce him to `Meg and Mog`. My daughter has not given it to him yet as he is in a `throwing books about` stage. I think when he gets over this he will love this book. the packaging was suitable and the delivery very prompt. I would not hesitate in recommending this to my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read to pass onto the next generation, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
I loved this book as a kid and after coming across it again recently I decided to purchase as present for my niece. She absolutely loved it.. Great book for kids learning to read...

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love the characters, especially when accompanied with the tv show, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
I agree with another reviewer in saying that it is slightly dated, but even so it does still capture the imagination of youngsters. Just because it is dated doesn't mean it cannot still be enjoyed. The drawings are simple yet effective and full of character. The storylines are simplistic and so are easy for youngsters to memorise by heart which helps with development of reading skills. Both of my children, 3 and 4, love this book and like to take the book to bed with them. The tv series that follows the storyline of the books is also very charismatic and charming; reading this as well as watching the episodes (many available on youtube) also enhances your child's experience. The only slight gripe I have is that punctuation seems to be missing form Meg and Mog books. Commas for example are nowhere to be seen so when it comes to using it as a book for learning to read this could be an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars suitable for young children, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
My grand-daughter (less than 12 months old!) really enjoys listening to this story. She also enjoys looking at the details within the illustrations .

5.0 out of 5 stars great books for children, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Meg and Mog (Board book)
I ran the school library and I know which books the children like...having four grand-children myself...Meg and Mog books are brilliant the kids love them and so do the parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do I really need to say more:), 24 Mar 2013
Mr. C Cowey - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meg & Mog (Paperback)
It is Meg and Mog. A Classic.

I bought this for my niece and nephews to read. It is simply a classic that all kids should really read at some point (well before they get too old) :)

Meg and Mog
Meg and Mog by Jan Pienkowski (Board book - 27 May 2004)