Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 December 2013
I really enjoy this series of books. Even though the characters are meant to be superheroes fighting for what is good, they are still fallible and make mistakes. I just wish it wasn't so long to wait for the next installment.
on 18 December 2013
I cannot believe it ended like this!! Please please please hurry with the next installment! Yet another gripping tale of the moroi, dhampires, alchemist and strigoi! Excellent read, as all past books have been too x
on 5 December 2013
I loved all of the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines prequels to Fiery Heart and just couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Just as all of the rest of the series Fiery Heart did not disappoint and is a great read.
on 25 November 2013
This book was amazing and can't wait till the next book, part in the Bloodlines series. I can't wait to find out what happens next. If you haven't read these books you really need to. :)
on 1 March 2014
Richelle Mead is a genius and I love her books! I would recommend this book series to anyone as Mead always keeps you guessing with the plot and everyone loves a good romance!
on 25 December 2013
Big fan of series and author.
And Fiery heart is another great instalment!
Looking forward to the next one, especially with the cliffhanger ending in this one!
on 26 June 2014
I enjoyed the Vampire academy series but I much prefer the spin off Bloodlines. Sydney's character is so much more compelling and the stories so much more intricate.
on 3 March 2014
These books are a must have in your kindle library. Richelle Mead is a fantastic author and knows how to capture her readers. I can't wait till book 5 is released.
on 22 August 2015
I love this series brilliant for older readers and teens there are many books in this series but it's well worth reading it's a great story with great characters
on 15 March 2014
a fantastic book in the series, I have the whole series & am an avid collector/ reader, I will continue to read these as long as I have eyes in my head!