4.7 out of 5 stars7,624
Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 June 2014
Best book I've have read for a long time. I read it all in one go which shows how good it is. If you don't get this you are missing. A lot of people miss out on stories like this, don't be one of them
on 14 May 2014
I loved this book in some parts it was very emotional

But the end was a bit of a cliff hanger which I didn't like

I would recommend this to people who like sad and romantic books
on 6 March 2014
With brilliant writing, realistic characters and a truly moving story I couldn't put this book down. It is the first book that has ever made me cry. Good job I have waterproof cover for my kindle lol.
on 26 January 2014
Amazing book, sad ending. Delivered next day even when ordered on saver delivery! This book is so good, I read it in 3 days, an easy read but has so much meaning, woukd definately recommend to anyone.
on 27 April 2013
Well written and gripping, but I can't help but find the characters too brilliant, funny and witty to be true. Probably a bit too romantic for my liking too. A good read but not that memorable for me.
on 29 January 2013
I purchased this book for my daughter and she absolutely loved it she could not put it down and made her cry. Although it is classed and book for youth adult can read and fine interesting as I did
on 13 February 2012
I'm too overcome with emotions regarding this book to adequately describe how breathtaking it is. I must urge you right now to read this, it's so bold and eloquently put I... You just need to read it.
on 18 August 2014
I picked this up because I'd seen everyone was reading it. The book isn't dreadful, but it didn't do it for me because;

- I'm not a huge fan of the YA genre, I didn't know what the book was about when I picked it up
- Characters are unrelatable and pretentious. They don't speak or act like ordinary teenagers.
- Didn't know the book was about struggling with cancer. Someone close to me is currently undergoing treatment and it hit a little close to home.

However it's easy to read and you do feel like you want to get to the end, at any rate.
on 21 March 2014
Words cant explain how much i love this book as it is one of those which u can read again and again without becoming bored
on 21 April 2015
Could not put this book down such an inspiring well written heart breaking story. Not just a feel sorry story about cancer but also funny. By the end you feel like you know the characters personally.