5.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it
My 8 yr old son loves this series of books and has read them all now. Hurry up and write another Jeff !
Published on 8 Dec 2012 by Joanne Lindsay

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but short.
Bought it for my 12 year old daughter who has been following the series since it started. She really enjoyed it but had finished it in less than an hour...
Published 24 months ago by Pigstick

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but short., 2 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it, 8 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids are the future, 4 Dec 2012
S. Harris - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7) (Hardcover)
I think it's great that these humorous books keep children reading in a modern era when there are so many less worthwhile distractions.
Children are our future-and we educate them out of taxation. This is why it saddens me, as a long-standing Amazon customer, to say 'Pay your fair share of txes Amazon.' You know--for the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7) (Hardcover)
Adorable book, very funny, unlike Amazon not paying their taxes properly in the UK.
If you loved the other 6, like I did, you'll be seething because if Amazon paid their fair share the government could afford to put more into education and the arts, meaning more creative authors to enjoy the work of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love that wimpy kid. Bet he pays his taxes, 4 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars best and worst, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7) (Hardcover)
I've loved all the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books - it's a great series. I would love to buy it here, but until Amazon pays its fair share of UK taxes I'll be heading to my local bookshop instead. It's a shame that Amazon, which is such a great resource for us all, should operate unfairly. If you agree, leave some reviews like this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book but will buy elsewhere, 4 Dec 2012
R. Webb (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7) (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book but I hate the way Amazon reduces its UK taxes. We need to shout loud until Amazon pays its fair share. Tell Amazon to sign that cheque or forever lose my respect and my custom. There are other places to buy books!

5.0 out of 5 stars love and hate, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7) (Hardcover)
"I really enjoyed this book but I hate the way Amazon reduces its UK taxes. There is wonderful writing here but we all need to shout loud until Amazon pays its fair share. I really enjoyed this author's earlier books and if you did, why don't you log in and leave 10 more reviews like this today. Tell Amazon to sign that cheque or forever lose my respect and the respect, no doubt, of this very fine author."

5.0 out of 5 stars Why doesn't Amazon pay taxes?, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7) (Hardcover)
I really liked this book but I hate the way Amazon refuses to pay its UK taxes. There is wonderful writing here but we all need to protest until Amazon pays its fair share. I really enjoyed this author's earlier books and if you did, why don't you log in and leave 10 more similar reviews today. Tell Amazon to sign that cheque or forever lose my respect and the respect, no doubt, of this very fine author

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting and full of heart but..., 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7) (Hardcover)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid is one of the best children's series out there right now. My children have enjoyed every single one, and this latest was another triumph.

However I do wish that Amazon would pay their UK tax properly. As a previously loyal customer I now feel uncomfortable buying from them and will be taking my Christmas shopping elsewhere.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7) by Jeff Kinney (Hardcover - 14 Nov 2012)