5.0 out of 5 stars We Completely Must Go to London
Published on 21 Dec. 2012 by S Riaz

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dull
Not as good as other Charlie and Lola books. It's really just a list of places in London to visit Might be good to accompany a visit to London, so I am saving it for such an occasion ....t.
Published 15 months ago by Jan G

5.0 out of 5 stars We Completely Must Go to London, 21 Dec. 2012
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London (Paperback)
Even though we live in London, my five year old daughter adored this book. Charlie and Lola go on (what must have been an exhausting!) day trip to London and visit lots of major tourist attractions - Buckingham Palce, Trafalgar Square, the Natural History Museum, Big Ben, the National Portrait Gallery, the Tower of London, the Royal Observatory and take a riverboat on the Thames. If you are planning a trip to London this would be a wonderful book to introduce your children to some of the places you might like to visit. It even has two postcards at the back, which your child can send while they are there. A really great book for children, with lots of Charlie and Lola humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item excellent - delivery via tortoise., 30 Aug. 2012
The book itself is spot on, so don't let this put you off as it did arrive and it was in excellent condition.

Having had many items from Amazon I thought it would be a quick delivery, and in time for my daughters birthday six weeks later. To be fair the despatch and delivery period straddled a few months shall we say, but I never expected it to be that long. It turned up after about seven weeks. Had I known I would have joined the Waterstones website and had it delivered within a week at the same price, but I was pushed for time, next time I'll make time. So be warned, when it says despatch and delivery start next month, that's what it means, at least.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dull, 8 Feb. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 14 Oct. 2014
This isn't really a story so much as a list of London 'sights' shoehorned into a very thin narrative. A bit disappointing - not up to the usual Charlie and Lola story standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read!, 17 Jun. 2013
I ordered this book for my 3 year old son as he loves Charlie and Lola at the moment. The book is absolutely lovely, it's fun and educational. It has been a big success with my son. Having not been to London with him yet it's been a great way to introduce him to the capital and some of it's land marks. My personal favorite section of the book is the additions at the end. They've included a check list of the land marks visited in the story for when you make your own trip to London and a couple of postcards along with a guide on how to use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars London-, 8 Jun. 2012
A brilliant book to teach younger children about the sights of London,using well known Charlie and Lola characters to keep them interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely momento for little lovers of London, 2 May 2014
A lovely Charlie and Lola adventure which captures London's best loved tourist attractions in typical Lauren child's style. Great keepsake.

5.0 out of 5 stars We completely must go to london, 26 April 2014
I love it because it is an easy read childrens book I'll give I 5 star because I love Charlie and lola

. "Why do you like it?"
Because it is good for young children

5.0 out of 5 stars London, 16 Mar. 2014
Lovely book for learning about London. Especially good for a geography cross curricular topic .
Pictures are super and the map shows where the children visit

5.0 out of 5 stars A quick read, great for a bed time story, 12 Jan. 2014
Great for a parent to read to a six yr old. Nice pictures and fairly quick to read. Nice intro of places you may visit.

Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London
Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London by Lauren Child (Paperback - 3 May 2012)