5.0 out of 5 stars We Completely Must Go to London
Published 19 months ago by S Riaz

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dull
Not as good as other Charlie and Lola books. It's really just a list of places in London to visit Might be good to accompany a visit to London, so I am saving it for such an occasion ....t.
Published 5 months ago by Jan G

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars We Completely Must Go to London, 21 Dec 2012
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London (Paperback)
Even though we live in London, my five year old daughter adored this book. Charlie and Lola go on (what must have been an exhausting!) day trip to London and visit lots of major tourist attractions - Buckingham Palce, Trafalgar Square, the Natural History Museum, Big Ben, the National Portrait Gallery, the Tower of London, the Royal Observatory and take a riverboat on the Thames. If you are planning a trip to London this would be a wonderful book to introduce your children to some of the places you might like to visit. It even has two postcards at the back, which your child can send while they are there. A really great book for children, with lots of Charlie and Lola humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item excellent - delivery via tortoise., 30 Aug 2012
The book itself is spot on, so don't let this put you off as it did arrive and it was in excellent condition.

Having had many items from Amazon I thought it would be a quick delivery, and in time for my daughters birthday six weeks later. To be fair the despatch and delivery period straddled a few months shall we say, but I never expected it to be that long. It turned up after about seven weeks. Had I known I would have joined the Waterstones website and had it delivered within a week at the same price, but I was pushed for time, next time I'll make time. So be warned, when it says despatch and delivery start next month, that's what it means, at least.

5.0 out of 5 stars London-, 8 Jun 2012
A brilliant book to teach younger children about the sights of London,using well known Charlie and Lola characters to keep them interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars My year 2's love this book, 3 May 2012
Ms. Jt Brown "Jenni" (UK, England) - See all my reviews
It has been really useful for helping my year 2's to learn the landmarks of London.

They really enjoy the language used and ask me to read it as their end of day story everytime they find it in the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Children, 14 July 2014
Perfect book as we had taken our daughter to London to see the sights and this was a great follow up

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely momento for little lovers of London, 2 May 2014
A lovely Charlie and Lola adventure which captures London's best loved tourist attractions in typical Lauren child's style. Great keepsake.

5.0 out of 5 stars We completely must go to london, 26 April 2014
I love it because it is an easy read childrens book 4 star but I will give it 5 star 4 and 1 for luck so that = 5

. "Why do you like it?"
Because it is good for young children

4.0 out of 5 stars An imaginative introduction to our capital city, 16 April 2014
The brilliant Charlie and Lola introduce children to the iconic landmarks of our capital city from their own perspective. Delivery was fast and we are very pleased with the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars London, 16 Mar 2014
Lovely book for learning about London. Especially good for a geography cross curricular topic .
Pictures are super and the map shows where the children visit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 1 Mar 2014
Mrs. S. Mitchell "Moonraker" (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
Another book that I know off by heart now after it has become a regular in the bedtime story routine. Great for kids especially if you are going to visit London

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London
Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London by Lauren Child (Paperback - 3 May 2012)
5.24