5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it's as good as it looks!
Published on 31 Oct. 2012 by VetBump

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pictures
My son is 2.5 years and mad about diggers.

The book is beautifully illustrated but the actual story is pretty short and not very interesting.

Nice to look at but not so good as an actual bedtime story.
Published 19 months ago by L LIVINGSTONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it's as good as it looks!, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) (Paperback)
Ok, I have to admit, as soon as I heard this book was coming out I knew it would be perfect for my eldest son, who is three. He's vehicle-mad and loves a good bedtime story. I wasn't expecting it also to be a hit with my 18mth old because he's not quite old enough to sit still for most paper books (still loving the board books. And occassionally chewing them!). So for us this book is perfect for just before bed with the two boys snuggled under each arm. The oldest is old enough to shout 'Goodnight Digger!' at the appropriate places whilst the littlest just shouts 'Gigger!' at random. A lovely way to wind them down at night time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A delight for my two year old grandson...., 5 Feb. 2013
Dr. Phillip J. Collier (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) (Paperback)
A 'must have' book for a mechanically-minded two year old. A wonderful combination of digger and good night story.....a perfect way of rounding off a day full of playing and imaginings of trains and diggers and trucks..........

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant classic, 20 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) (Paperback)
My son is a restless flibbertigibbet of a lad. In fact, the only time he's ever still is during his bedtime story time. Michelle Robinson's latest book is already a firm favourite, being charming, funny and beautifully illustrated. Seth knows it off by heart and never tires of spotting the similarities in the book's hero's bedroom and his own. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) (Paperback)
Great pictures. My nephew loves this book - he is 20 months old. Within the illustrations there are various things that he knows the words for - car, sheep, moon (and a few others I have forgotten. . .). That is great as he picks them out and gets such a sense of pride telling me about them.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOKS!, 31 Oct. 2013
J. Griffin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) (Paperback)
Cannot recommend Both goodnight tractor and goodnight digger enough! My 2 year old son just adores these as his bedtime story! And it's so lovely to read, and the pictures are great to. If you have a little one into tractors/farms or diggers/vehicles get these - they are so so lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) (Paperback)
This book certainly is "a perfect bedtime book" I bought it for my two year old nephew and when I babysit I read it at least 5 times. The illustrations are beautiful and I love the stars as light beams on the digger. Please write another one soon!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The story encourages the child to say goodnight to all their toys (including their favourite big digger) as they prepare to go t, 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) (Paperback)
A delightful picture book for early years. The story encourages the child to say goodnight to all their toys (including their favourite big digger) as they prepare to go to bed. Told in simple rhyme. [And so to sleep . . . ]

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loves it!, 18 July 2013
L. Stapleton (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) (Paperback)
Despite being recommended for ages 3+, my 2 year old adores this book at bedtime - and any other time for that matter! - he loves the simple rhymes and the beautiful illustrations. I can highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for a pre-school boy, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) (Paperback)
Had a lump in my throat reading this to my wee boy. It just sums up the world of a little boy and the pictures are lovely. Repetitive text but we found plenty to chat about in the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bed time book, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) (Paperback)
Such a lovely book my 18 month old is fascinated by it,such a lovely rhyming story with great pictures,my little boy spends such a long time looking at each page. Great bed time story!

Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book)
Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book) by Michelle Robinson (Paperback - 2 Aug. 2012)