5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Astonishing
I've read the prior 8 books (The 7 main ones and the WBD short story) and I have to say this one picks them up, throws them to the ground and pins them down. It is easily the best in the series. It has action, emotion, amazing sword fighting scenes and some seriously in depth views in to the life of a Samurai/Ninja/Sailor.
I've read hundreds of books in my life, many...
Published on 31 July 2012 by Aidan.B1

2.0 out of 5 stars With one bound...
Well, those words do not appear in the book but that is all it is about. The escaping hero keeps running up against imossible odds and then with one bound (i.e. differently named japanese weapons and combat techniques) he is free until the end of the next chapter. And so it goes on until, in the end, he escapes, with the girl.
Published 23 months ago by Edward M. Sedgwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Astonishing, 31 July 2012
This review is from: The Ring of Sky (Young Samurai, Book 8) (Paperback)
I've read hundreds of books in my life, many of them were part of a series. When I get to the end of a series I'm often disappointed with the ending but this is one of the very few exceptions. I recommend this story to everyone out there who has the ability to read and those that can't should learn just so that they can read them.
I collected the book at around 10:30 July 30th, after a solid 4 hours reading I had finished it. I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a tear or two, at one point I even fell off of my chair with excitement.

10/10. 110% brilliant. Top Marks. It deserves every award possible, easily one of my favourite books of all time.

Congratulations to Chris Bradford. You really out did yourself with this one.

Aidan Bracher

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant way to end, 21 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Ring of Sky (Young Samurai, Book 8) (Paperback)
Let me start by saying if you've read any of the other Young Samurai books in the series, then prepare to be amazed. THe ring of Sky is action packed and will keep you hooked until you reach the last page. Its author Chris Bradford is a truly inspiring author and I would highly recomend all of his books, also he is really involved with his readers and you can even ask him questions on Facebook.

Charlie

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 24 Sep 2012
This is the final blockbuster of the Young Samurai series and again it has blown me away. Im suprised that it hasnt recieved every single book award possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthy conclusion to the series, 5 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Ring of Sky (Young Samurai, Book 8) (Paperback)
Unfortunately, with the Olympics, I've been too busy working to read Ring of Sky yet but my son received it on its release and, being on his school holidays, has shut himself away in his room and simply devoured it! This review is therefore posted on his behalf and so as not to spoil my enjoyment, I've simply asked him three questions. Is it the best yet? - answer Yes!
Are there lots of surprises? - answer Yes!
Is it a worthy conclusion to the series - answer Oh Yes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars best book ever!, 13 July 2013
I loved every bit of it. I now have read the series 10 times. I would love what would happen to jack when he gets back to England, and will he find jess? Who knows. A great book.

Ewan cosker 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Series, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Ring of Sky (Young Samurai, Book 8) (Paperback)
This was the best of the series book i have read and i commend on the writing of it, I was very suprised when I got emotional at the end which is in itself rare and because of this I LOVE this book. The only thing I did not like was the end for the ninja which i quite liked. I'd recommend this book to anyone liking this genre and anyone not knowing how good this book is.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not only about the adventures...., 22 May 2013
"Find your heart and you will find your home"...
That is only a proverb from this book but the meaning of it is deeper than any of the seven seas... so is the book...

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing, 30 Mar 2013
How awesome can you get this review cannot be big enough to describe my feelings it is intense satisfying sorrowful and above all a major cliff hanger what happens next is anyone's guess but still I regretted miyuki having to die but all in all the best book in the series by a mile not to spoil it but an old friend returns anew I wish it was yamato but oh well

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring of wind, 27 Mar 2013
Brilliant. One of my favourite series of books and a sensational ending. I recommend this for everybody everywhere anytime. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Teenager, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Ring of Sky (Young Samurai, Book 8) (Paperback)
Can't wait to read this myself after my teenage son and my mother!!! Well written and entertaining several generations, :)

The Ring of Sky (Young Samurai, Book 8)
The Ring of Sky (Young Samurai, Book 8) by Chris Bradford (Paperback - 2 Aug 2012)