5.0 out of 5 stars The most action packed book in the series so far
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by Sensei Owl

3.0 out of 5 stars another tale
This book is a little repetitive and not chris's best. I am looking forward to the next episode however. Off to download.
Published 3 months ago by DR R S KERSH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The most action packed book in the series so far, 16 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Ring of Wind (Young Samurai, Book 7) (Paperback)
I bought this for my son Matthew but even before he'd finished reading it, I found myself sneaking into his bedroom, once he'd fallen asleep to borrow it. At the last parent/teacher evening at his school, his teacher advised that he should look to broaden his reading and asked, "Has he tried The Harry Potter books?" Come on Mrs Morgan! From the first page to the last, I was gripped and if Chris Bradford's writing is capable of doing this to me at my age, its effect on a 12 year old boy is truely a pleasure to behold.
My passions in life are my family, martial arts and reading. Thank-you once again Chris for allowing me to share these with my son. In the same way, my father and I would devour the Hornblower books together, Matthew and I cannot wait until the release of the Ring of Sky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Friends ever after, 10 Mar 2013
I rate this book 5 out of 5 because it has all the context of what any adventure fan would enjoy maybe even more. In this book Jack must learn to harness the ring of wind in tithe process he makes new friends and at the end discovers a devastating secret. I wish that Yamato actually lived but otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed this book I recommend it to young boys or girls of ten or eleven

4.0 out of 5 stars Bradford does it again., 1 Aug 2012
Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata T... - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Ring of Wind (Young Samurai, Book 7) (Paperback)
Young Samurai is a guilty pleasure for me for a number of reasons. Firstly the author brings the full flavour of Japan to the modern young reader in much the same way that James Clavell did for adults. He promotes positive attributes and of course he gives the reader a solid story to engage them mentally and emotionally.

Here in this title, he brings the gang of friends to the sea with a tale involving Dragon's and Pirates alongside the usual threats from the Shogun's unrelenting pursuit. Its wonderfully woven and when you add a magical writing style that gives the reader characters that they can associate with, makes this a series that's hard to beat. All in a cracking story and one that really builds for the next one where the Ring saga is building towards it finale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Young Samurai, 31 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Ring of Wind (Young Samurai, Book 7) (Paperback)
It's always fun to read it.Ican never put it down and I really like the book.I think this is a great book for a 10 to 12 yr old boy

5.0 out of 5 stars A work of epic and legendary proportions, 28 Mar 2012
Epic, legendary and a classic just waiting to happen were a few of the words I could think of after getting hooked on these amazing exploits. This is a tale that cannot be compared to any other in terms of any element that a good adventure story needs. Characters are vibrant and memorable and have kept me hooked ever since I had the pleasure of reading the very first book of the series. An impossibly fast read, even for slower readers. It grips you and keeps you there, like a ninja trailing his/her target.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't ask for more!, 16 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Ring of Wind (Young Samurai, Book 7) (Paperback)
The Ring of Wind is as perfect as its predecessors! Lots of action and passion. A story with heart, full of life lessons. Chris, as always, gives us an interesting point of view of every party involved in the story, and no to mention that it has samurais, ninjas, and pirates!! what else can we ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Another action packed adventure!!, 16 Mar 2012
M. N. Bould "Matthew Bould" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This time Jack needs to use all his skills to survive, not only Samurai and Ninja skills he has learnt along the way, but also his experience while sailing with his father. Along with his loyal friends, this book is another adrenalin filled story from start to finish, impossible to put down. Get a copy now, and continue this series as Jack fights for his life to reach his final destination in Japan. Will he make it to a ship bound for England in the next book? I cannot wait to find out! Keep up the great writing Chris :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Gets Better!, 4 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Ring of Wind (Young Samurai, Book 7) (Paperback)
This series just keeps getting better. The young samurai series is such an incredible series to read for those who loves a book with action. This series is a must of everyone's list to read. I truly recommend this series. Chris Bradford you are a great writer!!! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring of Wind Is An Epic Read!, 3 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Ring of Wind (Young Samurai, Book 7) (Paperback)
Chris Bradford has done it again The Ring of Wind is an excellent addition to the young samurai series, it's a constant page turner and you won't want to put it down! The story has got some really good twist and turns and nonstop action there is always something interesting happening! Can't wait for the next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Series! Amazing Books!, 3 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Ring of Wind (Young Samurai, Book 7) (Paperback)
The Young Samurai series is a great series!
I've read all the previous book and I'm getting stuck into this one!

Fantastic book for all ages, Chris is a brilliant writer and the books seem to get better and better.

I would highly suggest buying this book if you haven't already, you will love it and enjoy it!

Brilliant books, Chris!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Ring of Wind (Young Samurai, Book 7)
The Ring of Wind (Young Samurai, Book 7) by Chris Bradford (Paperback - 1 Mar 2012)
5.24