5.0 out of 5 stars Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Graphic Novel
Published 9 months ago by NicodiAngelo12

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok
It was ok. It could have had a bit more action and a bit more longer. But overall it was ok
Published 2 months ago by Gabriel

5.0 out of 5 stars Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Graphic Novel, 27 Jun 2013
Well umm the cover is amazing very to the actual book...I'd like to say more but I haven't yet received it so don't know what the story is like! I'll say more when I do......Okay I've read the book TODAY and It is BRILLIANT 10 times better and more to the story than The Lightning Thief Graphic Novel which is good but not awesome. This book is SO to the book with wonderful illustrations and some of the best funny lines from the book....Thalia is especially good and so is Tyson. I can actually describe this book in one word: EPICAL (though they have changed a few parts around and I can think of two scenes they skipped completely: One the battle of the monster doughnut store and two the last end scene with Hermes delivering Poseidon's letter to Percy..apart from that unless my memory fails me it's all there).

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent adventure/action story, 14 Mar 2014
Gareth Simon (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters: The Graphic Novel (Paperback)
This is an excellent action/adventure story, with very good artwork, which, while being a bit more ’European’ in style of than is usual nowadays for children’s books, is an excellent choice for such a high-profile book, as it deserves to be illustrated in a grander style.

I have not read the original novel (or seen the film), but this is in its own right an excellent adventure story, with a clear flow of the story from scene to scene, as Percy and friends (along with an un-friend) set out on a quest for the Golden Fleece. They encounter a number of characters (both old and new) and situations from the Greek myths as they progress; with plot-elements from the previous novel coming in to play, and revelations that will affect future stories discovered. I enjoyed it as a stand-alone story, while appreciating the continuity with other stories in the sequence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 8 Oct 2013
Mr. W. M. W. Cowan "Billy C" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
When I say I love it , I of course mean that my son loves it, very good graphic version

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Sep 2013
I have a reading-hater dyslexic son who loves art as well -- this has encouraged him to read, and he has then used some of the graphics as inspiration for his drawings.

5.0 out of 5 stars a Good Read, 9 Sep 2013
As usual couldn't put it down and a good reminder for the film which kept very much to the book

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill book, 22 Aug 2013
Just as I had imagined when I read the book but to see it in picture was fantastic. Good story but short than what I had hoped for but brilliant anyway.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 2 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great books, 19 Dec 2013
Bought this for my grand daughter who is 11. She absolutely loves these Percy Jackson books. Shame the set has come to an end. Would buy more.

ARRAY(0xadf7dcf0)

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters: The Graphic Novel
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters: The Graphic Novel by Rick Riordan (Paperback - 4 July 2013)
6.00