Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 September 2012
Black Op is a brilliant book as it is an exciting and descriptive read. It is a five star book and I can't wait to read the second book in the series, White Fear.
on 18 September 2012
A funny, intriguing, gripping storyline with amazing, highly detailed characters can only lead to one thing: Tom Palmer. One of the best books I have ever read. I highly encourage you to buy it.
on 30 September 2013
A nice adventure book good for 7 to 12 year-old kids
Also a nice story line and a nice book for kids
on 26 September 2012
To people who are thinking about buying this book, i can't say it enough. It is a must! Tom Palmer is a fantastic author, who has a brilliant style and is a big role model to kids of all ages. I really do recommend this book!!
on 11 August 2013
An amazing book with a lot of action. You never know what's going to happen next. As I said great book with very few if no flaws. I recommend this book from anyone from about ten years and upwards. I also highly recommend other Tom palmer books like foul play and the rest of the series.
on 12 May 2013
This is an awesome book that definitely lives up to my standards.I couldn't put it down!I also like your Boys United Books.You are a great author!Thanks for such an enjoyable read!10/10
on 14 June 2015
Speedy delivery, good read for my 9 year old son.
on 23 February 2015