5.0 out of 5 stars A real children's classic!
Published on 1 Mar. 2004 by C. M. Collier

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read
A classic but may be to old fashioned a classic to enjoy. Never mind I suppose when my daughter gets older she may read it again.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs Deborah J Fitton

5.0 out of 5 stars A real children's classic!, 1 Mar. 2004
C. M. Collier "myopia1" (Liverpool,england) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I was given this book by my aunt when it came out in 1960,and it started my lifelong love for The Nice White Cottage with the Thatched Roof,and the extended family who live there.If you haven't met Milly-Molly-Mandy before,you will be enchanted by her little village of times past,and the beautiful map on the endpapers will help you find your way around.This little girl leads a very simple life by today's standards,but I still love to read about her adventures,and the values that are gently taught but never hammered home,about helping others and being kind,are more needed today than when these stories were first written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Milly-Molly-Mandy - from my childhood days!, 27 Jan. 2013
Highest rating for this great book. I read it as a child then to my children and now purchased this one for my granddaughter now aged 8. They are lovely stories for children - pleasant and interesting and very readable. Eventually her 6 year old brother will get them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely memories, 25 Jan. 2014
Norman (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Milly Molly Mandy Stories (Colour Young Readers ed) (Paperback)
Beautifully illustrated edition of this old classic. Our daughter is enjoying it all over again as she reads it with her daughter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 4 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great brought back memories, 11 Jan. 2014
Lovely stories nicely illustrated great for my 4 yr old good idea for birthday present for friends am going to order more

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2015
excellent quality and quick delivery thank you

Milly Molly Mandy Stories (Colour Young Readers ed)
Milly Molly Mandy Stories (Colour Young Readers ed) by Joyce Lankester Brisley (Paperback - 3 Mar. 2011)