Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 April 2011
The 3 stories are The Ghost Train, Bumps in the Night and Skeleton Crew. My 2 1/2 year old son bought home a Funnybones book from the library and really enjoyed it, (bought back fond memories from when I was a child and read these books, down a dark, dark street.......) since then I have shown him Funny Bones episodes on Youtube and he really enjoyed them so this book was a brilliant choice. The stories are great, as are the pictures and colours. Entertaining for parents/Grandparents too.
on 19 December 2011
my 5 year old son loves this and the other funny bones books.i reckon a 3 year would enjoy the pictures and story too and my 12 year old step son will also pick it up (though he wouldn't admit to it!) great book to be read again and again.
on 6 June 2015
I purchased this book for my 5 year old grandson who has a limited concentration span but was quite happy to have the book read to him using gruff voices... it is also helping him with reading skills...a book that my own children enjoyed.
on 19 November 2015
Bought this for a friend's child after having adored the stories as a child myself. Excellent in all ways. (Particularly good in my opinion since the genderless skeletons can be used to illustrate non heteronormative relationships!)
on 17 November 2012
Great product. My husband loved these books as a child so naturally we wanted to share them with our little boy. The book is great quality, the illustrations fantastic :-) Would recommend to anyone who wants to relive and share a classic.
on 7 August 2013
My three year old loves these stories. He loves looking at and talking about the pictures. I like the 'Ghost Train' and 'Skeleton Crew' best but my son loves all three stories so I have to read them all! Good value for money.
on 7 January 2012
My 4 year old daughter loves watching Funnybones on the internet so I thought this would be an ideal gift! It has 3 stories with plenty of clear colourful pictures. Overall great value for money and nice bed time stories.
on 5 April 2016
Item arrived promptly and well packaged.
This is a lovely collection of 3 stories in one book.
Both my children aged 2 and 4 love this book.
Colourful and a nice easy read.
Classic!
on 8 July 2014
My son loves this book. He's studying this author at school and has written book reviews on each of the three stories, giving them all a recommendation! Fun stories and good illustrations.
on 27 November 2012
Super book. Arrived pretty fast and in excellent condition. Great value for 3 in 1 great Funny Bones classics. Easy to read repetitive language for early readers.