5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for children and nannys!!, 7 Aug 2011
This review is from: Mine! (Paperback)
I bought rachel bright book mine for my grandson,he loves it and so do i we love reading it together it makes harvey laugh. Its a great book for teaching children to share but making it fun its working so far!! Love the pictures well done rachel keep them coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - delights children & guaranteed to make reader smile too!, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Mine! (Paperback)
Anyone who knows a toddler or has ever had children can't fail to love this book. Short enough to hold a child's attention, long enough to make a good story for the reader, brilliant pictures and exciting use of text on the page. Impossible to read without smiling. Would make a great present for any pre-school child - especially a child who has a younger sibling who's favourite word is currently "MINE!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 14 July 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book for toddlers!, 25 Sep 2013
S. Siner - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mine! (Paperback)
I have several books by Rachel Bright and they are all amazing. My two year old loves them and so do I. The bold and beautiful illustrations are extremely appealing to this age-group and the text is always funny, succinct and clever. This particular book tells the story of two twins who argue over their favourite toy. My daughter is definitely going through a 'mine' phase at the moment which is why I chose this title (amusingly, she was walking round holding the book saying 'mine' and I wasn't sure whether she was referring to the title or the fact that she wouldn't let anyone else touch it!) Anyway, it contains a lovely simple lesson in sharing but as ever with this author, the protagonists remain real, not fairytale perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for teaching the sharing concept!, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: Mine! (Paperback)
Having become a big sister for the first time at the age of 2 and a half, my daughter has struggled with the concept of sharing toys - I.e. The ones her little brother has been given belong to him and not her, but she can play with them for a wee while.

This book has enabled her to see that it's ok to share and what can happen if you don't share properly! Now she's 3, she's getting better at it, altho, naturally, it's never going to be easy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Mine! (Paperback)
I have non-identical twin girls so they loved the twins in this story, one with straight hair and one with curly hair. I love the gentle and humourous way sharing is talked about,and the detail in the illustrations is delightful. I have read this as a bed time story and also to a large group of children for a story time session, it is a hit with everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Little Book!, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Mine! (Paperback)
My son borrowed this from the nursery library & loved it so much we had to buy it! Really funny & great at teaching little ones about sharing. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Mine, 4 Dec 2014
This review is from: Mine! (Paperback)
Bought for my three year old granddaughter ,had to finally send the library one back,she loves this story and so do I !

5.0 out of 5 stars A welcome addition to our collection, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Mine! (Paperback)
When we heard that a new RB book was imminent we were delighted and looked for up coming events like birthday's etc for which we had not yet bought gifts. A short trip to Amazon later and all it's recipients have reported that they really enjoyed this book.

Jen and I now have an easy gift list for next year as it is rumored that another book is in the pipeline...

Cant wait!

Shaun

Mine!
Mine! by Rachel Bright (Paperback - 5 May 2011)