5.0 out of 5 stars Must have read
Another great book in the Wimpy Kid collection. My son has all the books and we got this on pre-order arrived earlier than expected and he couldn't put it down.
Published on 9 Nov. 2010 by Mrs. A. L. Ellis

1.0 out of 5 stars waited to long
Brought all of these books for my daughter, she loves them but we have been waiting for this book for nearly a month, its a shame to have to complain because all of the others arrived very quickly, im going to cancel this order because I have found it at whsmith.
Published 17 months ago by mrs l hailes

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have read, 9 Nov. 2010
This review is from: The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary: How Greg Heffley Went Hollywood (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars wimpy Kid Movie Diary., 5 Jun. 2011
Frances Irene Black "Penpal" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
10 year old boy for whom this book was purchased loved it. Arrived quickly within days of being ordered. Will be back for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love these books!, 4 Jun. 2011
P. Arrowsmith (Wirral, England) - See all my reviews
We tried all sorts of books to get my young son (7) into reading but nothing seemed to hold his interest for long enough until we found these books. He has read them all now and can't wait for the next one to come out. Hopefully these will have sparked a life-long interest and enjoyment in reading. We can't recommend them highly enough! Probably the best books for young lads ever written!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!, 30 Aug. 2012
Bought this book for my daughter and she really likes it. Although she says it's not like the other Diary of a Wimpy kid books, it is very interesting to read how the characters and the film came together.
If she's happy then I am, which makes this book a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars wimpy kid dairy book, 8 July 2012
I thought this book was fab value for money would tell anyone to purchase this from here before getting it from a shop

5.0 out of 5 stars How to get quiet kids, 5 Jan. 2011
These books must be so well written my son does not put them down. He giggles and laughs his way through them very quickly then reads them all over again and laughs and giggles all over. He had a sleepover treat and can you believe 2 10 year old boys read these for over an hour. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a wimpy kid, 21 April 2010
K. Farley (UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant.
My 9 year old couldnt put it down. He said it was as good as horrid Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Been told its good, 2 Dec. 2011
D. Freeman "Debs" (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my nephew who loves the Wimp Kid books -he tell me it was brilliant and read it in less than a week

5.0 out of 5 stars Part of the wimpy kid saga, 27 April 2013
my neice has getting into this series and i asked her if she would like a book for easter, she asked for one of these and i ended up buying the remainder to complete the set which she is absolutely engrossed in. My sister says she has a few hours peace and quiet when my neice is reading as she forgets the time and would sit all night reading these. Highly recommended for all book lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wimpy Kid latest book, 14 May 2010
Mark Pugh (Stratford-on-Avon, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my nine year old son, who received all the other books in the series at Xmas. Took no time at all to read, not a story like the other books, but a reference work about the movie; you could open at any page and read a few pages.

Used & New from: £0.01