5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and informative, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step (Paperback)
This was a perfect way to introduce the idea of choices and consequences to my three year old. Cute, fun, and real life (sitting on a naughty spot). Plus the idea that no one is perfect, there are consequences for your actions, and an apology for your poor choices are necessary... no matter how old you are or what you do. It was cute. I would highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step (Paperback)
I recommend this and other "... Naughty step" books, my kids just love them, so have ordered all available ones. The order was delayed, but I was kept on track through out the time. And at the end it was combined with another order I made different occasion, so packaging was less waste!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step (Paperback)
This is a great book underlining what the naughty step is actually for. It is really good fun to read, the illustrations are brilliant and for my grandson was very much a success both in teaching him the reason behind the naughty step and the importance of really being sorry. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way of introducing the naughty step, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step (Paperback)
I bought this as I am trying to introduce the naughty step to my 3 year old daughter. I would highly recommend it as a way of explaining the concept to a child. It isn't patronising and it is actually quite funny and very well thought out - especially the reasons why the characters have ended up on the naughty step! I also love the "solutions" offered up for making things right again. All in all really nice buy and a lovely story in its own right (even if you're not doing the naughty step in your house).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book my daughter loves Captain Buckleboots, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step (Paperback)
My 3 year old daughter loves Captain Buckleboots. She has all 3 of these books and is a big fan. They are regularly requested at bed time.

4.0 out of 5 stars A favourite storey, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 2 1/2 year old daughter as she loved Santa on the naughty step so much & after reading that one "a zillion" times I decided it was time for a change! She loves this book too but Santa remains her all time favourite! I would recommend both books they are great books with good characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step (Paperback)
Three year old grandson is currently into Pirates (and naughty steps) and loved this book. Wants to hear it over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step (Paperback)
Love this book bought it after a recommendation from a friend bought as a gift for my grandson we read it time and time again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lessons About the Naughty Step and Good Manners, 23 Aug 2012
Greg Scowen "Author of The Spanish Helmet" (New Zealand/Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step (Paperback)
I am a fan of the naughty step method (I blame Jo Frost - Supernanny) and was interested to have a look at this book. What a pleasant little story it turned out to be. full of valuable lessons for how to be polite, apologise, think about what you've done wrong and more... all packaged into a cute book that almost any kid will enjoy without the messages being too obvious.

I would recommend it to any one thinking of implementing a naughty step at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step (Paperback)
We were thinking of introducing the naughty step in our house for our 3 year old daughter and bought her this book so she would grasp the concept. This she has duly done - very quickly!

The characters are all ones she loves - she is well into pirates, astronauts, monsters and knights from various kids programmed - and the morality is simple but effective. She is normally a good little girl and i think she sends mummy and daddy to the naughty step more often than she is sent by us!

Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step
Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step by Mark Sperring (Paperback - 3 Feb 2011)
5.24