5.0 out of 5 stars Bite-sized fun for little people
Published on 23 July 2010 by Castellot

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
I bought this for my niece for christmas and was really diappointed at the size of these books. The are only about 3inches square. I guess I was expecting something a bit more substantial. Due to the size of the books, the writing was also tiny and the pictures were little. I wouldn't recommend these. not really good value for money
Published on 2 Jan 2011 by Mrs P

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bite-sized fun for little people, 23 July 2010
This review is from: Charlie and Lola: My Especially Busy Box of Books: Little Library (Board book)
I bought this for my 4 yr old daughter and her 18m old brother. They are both big fans of Charlie and Lola and so these books where well received. They love the small size of them, particularly my son. Being hardback, he can easily turn the pages, stack them in piles, put them in and out of the box - the fun goes on and on! I like the short stories as you can read all of them or just one depending on time allowed :). Although my daughter may be getting a bit old for such short, simplistic stories, I think they may help her with learning to read too.
Personally, I also like the cute retro look of the book covers as I find them very visually pleasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars top stuff, 18 Aug 2011
E. Ramshaw - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
cant recommend these little gems highly enough, my two year old is a huge fan and sometimes the larger books can only be read with adults there, these give her the freedom to read alone and even takes them to bed ( every night), small enough to fit in a handbag or pushchair, ideal for car rides or shopping trips etc when little one will get easily bored, i understand some people have asumed these would be large books but i have many sets like this from other tv programmes so knew what i was buying, the books measure 9cm x 9cm but do contain a complete little story. all four books come in a cardboard and very sturdy case.In the words of Lola " i absolutley, highly most definatly recommend these books"

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for little hands and inquizative minds., 14 Sep 2010
Idea for youngsters/toddlers, when starting to understand the stories and words from the tv charactors. My daughter loved the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 May 2010
I gave it as a present and she loved it! Very nice box(small) as i thought will be. Lovely!

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 2 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and Lola books, 16 Dec 2009
M. Conlin - See all my reviews
Great for little ones who try to eat the books as well as read them. They are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini Charlie and Lola Books, 17 April 2014
These were a present for my two year old daughter but my four year old son will read them too. Nice, bright colours and very charming stories without being too cutesy and sickly. My little one enjoys taking them in and out the cardboard sleeve, so I guess thats's good for coordination too.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous set, 21 Feb 2014
So lovely so perfect compact and neat, no fall outs as it comes in a little box with all the books it's great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little hands, 6 Dec 2013
I plan to read these at bed time because they are nice and short and have great pictures great fun for Charlie and Lola fans

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, 26 Aug 2013
Very cute little mini (and i mean mini) set of books. Any charlie and lola fan will love these!! My 1.5 yr old daughter loves them!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›