5.0 out of 5 stars Bite-sized fun for little people
Published on 23 July 2010 by Castellot

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
I bought this for my niece for christmas and was really diappointed at the size of these books. The are only about 3inches square. I guess I was expecting something a bit more substantial. Due to the size of the books, the writing was also tiny and the pictures were little. I wouldn't recommend these. not really good value for money
Published on 2 Jan. 2011 by Mrs P

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bite-sized fun for little people, 23 July 2010
This review is from: Charlie and Lola: My Especially Busy Box of Books: Little Library (Board book)
I bought this for my 4 yr old daughter and her 18m old brother. They are both big fans of Charlie and Lola and so these books where well received. They love the small size of them, particularly my son. Being hardback, he can easily turn the pages, stack them in piles, put them in and out of the box - the fun goes on and on! I like the short stories as you can read all of them or just one depending on time allowed :). Although my daughter may be getting a bit old for such short, simplistic stories, I think they may help her with learning to read too.
Personally, I also like the cute retro look of the book covers as I find them very visually pleasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars top stuff, 18 Aug. 2011
E. Ramshaw - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
cant recommend these little gems highly enough, my two year old is a huge fan and sometimes the larger books can only be read with adults there, these give her the freedom to read alone and even takes them to bed ( every night), small enough to fit in a handbag or pushchair, ideal for car rides or shopping trips etc when little one will get easily bored, i understand some people have asumed these would be large books but i have many sets like this from other tv programmes so knew what i was buying, the books measure 9cm x 9cm but do contain a complete little story. all four books come in a cardboard and very sturdy case.In the words of Lola " i absolutley, highly most definatly recommend these books"

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for little hands and inquizative minds., 14 Sept. 2010
Idea for youngsters/toddlers, when starting to understand the stories and words from the tv charactors. My daughter loved the book.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 2 Jan. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 May 2010
I gave it as a present and she loved it! Very nice box(small) as i thought will be. Lovely!

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and Lola books, 16 Dec. 2009
M. Conlin - See all my reviews
Great for little ones who try to eat the books as well as read them. They are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a toddler!, 28 Dec. 2011
After all the good reviews I decided to buy this set for my 2 year old and she LOVES it! The books fit perfectly into her small hands and are durable, the stories are short and in typical Charlie and Lola style and the box helps keeping them all in one place. It's a perfect present for a toddler, and a great price as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright colourful imaginative story time!, 8 Dec. 2012
A fantastic little library of books perfect for little hands! I'm over the moon with this purchase and can't wait to see my daughters face light up when she opens them on Christmas Day, suitable for preschool aged children or any Charlie and Lola fan, I'm sure these books will be a hit with all the family!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini Charlie and Lola Books, 17 April 2014
These were a present for my two year old daughter but my four year old son will read them too. Nice, bright colours and very charming stories without being too cutesy and sickly. My little one enjoys taking them in and out the cardboard sleeve, so I guess thats's good for coordination too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 28 Feb. 2011
Was hoping for not such great quality books as I have more "little library", but this one is great, even the box is hard and not easy to break by tiny hands. DD is 14 months and takes the the books in an out of the box a million times a day without any scratch on them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Charlie and Lola: My Especially Busy Box of Books: Little Library
Charlie and Lola: My Especially Busy Box of Books: Little Library by Lauren Child (Board book - 3 Sept. 2009)