on 7 November 2009
The Artemis Fowl series continues to impress me with each instalment. This fourth book in the series is just as much fun as the previous works and still manages to advance the characters and arc. Colfer has a nice writing style that appeals to grown ups without (I think) being inaccessible to kids. I've found all of these books hard to put down and a lot of fun.
on 3 June 2003
If you've read the other Artimis Foul books you'll know what to expect and the Eternity Code doesn't disapoint. The gang's all here and each volume adds depth to the characters. Butler in particular becomes more human with each episode. If you haven't read the others read them first. It's not essential to read them in order but it definitely helps.
on 18 May 2003
It is great!!! This book is totally awesome and if you liked artemis fowl and artemis fowl the artic incident then you'd love this one!!!! What an origianl ending just like all the books. Eoin Colfer did a really great job with this book! And hopefully (I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping for this!! ) he will write a fourth one.
on 11 September 2013
I read these books on holiday because they are fun and entertaining and don't need too much brain power. They are children's books but who cares. There is a child in all of us. The first two in the series I read in Madeira and the next two, including this in Sardinia. Can't wait to go on holiday again and pick up the thread
on 28 September 2014
Not as good as the first three books (I wonder if there was intent to end as a trilogy). It was still enjoyable, and sets up the series to move in a new direction. This book brings in a lot of change and that is bound to be a little awkward. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series to see where it goes next.
on 25 June 2003
ARTEMIS FOWL MUST FIND MULCH DIGGUMS!
This is the message told to you in the Eternity code along the bottom of the pages. Read the book and you too will understand it.
ARTEMIS FOWL MUST FIND MULCH DIGGUMS! tell this to anyone you see with this book, spread the word; ARTEMIS FOWL MUST FIND MULCH DIGGUMS!
on 7 November 2009
Another interesting instalment in this series. Colfer does a good job of creating an exciting story for the book whilst also creating an ongoing arc and developing characters. I'm finding these more satisfying and fun to read than the Harry Potters where I spend a lot of time wanting to slap characters.
on 26 January 2013
I love the Artemis fowl books and this one is my favourite. I think that the book is brilliant. No plot holes or anything bad.
This book is about a very bad pixie who has another shot at ruling the world after the second book in the series. Artemis and holly go to all lengths to stop her.
on 11 May 2003
The sequel to the sequel of Artemis Fowl is just as good as the other two, and that is a hard standard to keep up. Eoin Colfer has linked all the plots together to create a fantastic mix of action, emotion, plot and Artemis's intelligence. I lovd this book and I can't wait for Artemis Fowl 4!
on 7 August 2013
This book was amazing. It is required that you read the first book first or else it would be easy to get muddled. Every chapter something changed. It was all going according to plan and the one tiny clue led to the whole story changing. A brilliant book. Cant wait to read the rest!!