Format: PaperbackChange

on 21 September 2011
Picked this for my 8yr old as a change from secret seven. Its tricky to find something thats not too old and scary but also isnt far too young and 'babyish'. This fits the bill great! Very funny and perfect for listening to just before bed.
on 9 April 2014
Once again, Eoin Colfer has not disappointed with his work on the terrific tales of the Woodmans:
Mum, Dad, Martin, William, Donald, Bert and Half-Pint!
on 5 October 2014
We thought it was fabulous because there were lots of funny characters. It was funny when Marty put his little brother on the road.
on 2 April 2010
Loved this funny book by Eoin Colfer- my son loved the parts about the tinfoil and THE LINE! A warmly written tale, and more importantly, highly recommended by my 8 year old- even his cat enjoyed listening to it. A great buy. Enjoy!
on 1 December 2015
great book, we've read 2 of his books and they are all really good for young children (my son reads them at 5 years old).
on 9 August 2015
It is still good but the other ones are a bit better as and more exciting and interesting it's still
quite good.
on 10 July 2014
good fun story with a good ending and moral
lot of great mini stories within the book
on 15 March 2014
I luv the part where Will slips out of bunny suit and runs away towards the road where traffic is passing by.
on 22 June 2013
My 10-year old son loved the book and had a lot of fun with the story of Will and his brothers.
on 8 November 2015
Good childrens book - arrived quickly and well received by granddaughter. Thanks.