5.0 out of 5 stars Nannys,burglars and Little horrors!, 19 Jan. 2005
This review is from: Little Darlings (Paperback)
Have you ever heard of children called Little Darlings when they are actually the complete opposite? Because I hadn't until I read this book.This book is fantastic and the thing that drew me to it was the illustrations. My favorite character has to be Daisy she has got such a personality it is unbelievable.She is a expert at getting rid of nannys but while she is getting rid of them,with her brother and sister, she is turning into one!
This is a funny book full of child friendly burglars that are competing against each other to get a bear which is a valuable ornament. They have to collect all of the pieces for it to be complete.So who is going to get them first ?Read this exciting book to find out!

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love those little darlings., 12 Oct. 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Little Darlings (Paperback)
This was one of the funniest books I've ever read. The Little Darlings is the story of three children who have been brought up by nannies and always know how to get rid of them. Until one day they meet their match in the shape of a burglar called Nanny Pete. My favourite character is Primrose because she's always busy in the kitchen cooking up terrible concoctions and she also makes me laugh. =] And if you want to find out what happens next you'll have to read the book. Enjoy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars I think this is a good book + I have met the author, 10 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Little Darlings (Paperback)
I bought this book because the author came into our school. The book was funny, with a few boring parts.

Cassian, Primrose and Daisy are the Darling children. They are used to nannies. They are also used to getting rid of nannies. But when Nanny Petronella Fryer aka Nanny Pete comes along, it all changes and it all leads to finding out some great secrets, and having their house knocked down of course!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bedtime reading ..., 21 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Little Darlings (Paperback)
First of all, I should confess that I am a grown-up. I first heard this on BBC Big Toe Books (read brilliantly by Lesley Joseph) and thought it was a great update on the E Nesbit-type children's adventure story. I bought a copy of the book for a young friend of mine - always a risk to buy a loved book for someone else as they might hate it. Anyway, she and her mum are reading it together as a bedtime story and they are both really enjoying it. It's well-written with enough jokes to keep the adult amused and it's a cracking story about some really BAD children.

Little Darlings
Little Darlings by Sam Llewellyn (Paperback - 25 Mar. 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01