5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a laugh!
Published on 26 Aug. 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Silliest yes - funniest no.
Probably OK for kids under 10. Our family (all ages) have a really silly sense of humour but nevertheless found the content rather hackneyed and disappointing.
Published on 2 Jan. 2010 by S. Miller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a laugh!, 26 Aug. 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: The Silliest Joke Book Ever (Paperback)
I am a supply teacher and I use this book when I meet a class for the first time. The jokes relaxes the children and encourages them to contribute to lessons as they know that some point during the day they will hear more jokes. It also encourages the them to tell jokes of their own and I use it as a 'carrot' for good behaviour. The children themselves will tell others to be quiet and they often want to read jokes for themself. It works wonders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Will have you laughing (and groaning), 16 Sept. 2005
Tealady2000 (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Silliest Joke Book Ever (Paperback)
I'm not sure this is really the silliest joke book ever but it certainly contains hundreds of jokes that primary school age children will find very funny (Example: 'What is brown and sticky?' 'A stick'). All royalties from this book go to the very worthy Jeans for Genes Campaign which helps children with genetic diseases, and some of the jokes have been provided by celebrities. But I was disappointed not to see my favourite joke: 'Which popstar has two toilets?' 'Lulu'.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Silliest Joke book ever., 15 Dec. 2005
This review is from: The Silliest Joke Book Ever (Paperback)
An absolute must for everyone who enjoys daft jokes. Equally good for 7 to 70 year olds, particularly if you tend to forget jokes pretty quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Haa haa Haa haa, 6 Jan. 2010
This review is from: The Silliest Joke Book Ever (Paperback)
Some good jokes in this book, great for all ages. My six year old was able to read the jokes and found them funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good joke book for the kid in everyone, 21 Oct. 2009
This review is from: The Silliest Joke Book Ever (Paperback)
I have looked through a few joke books and this one has made me laugh the most times. Lots of silly and funny jokes, perfect for all ages. And none that you don't want a 5 year old to read their Granny (or vice versa). Great cause too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a (Mr) Banana, 25 Feb. 2004
This review is from: The Silliest Joke Book Ever (Paperback)
I've using this book for years now, constantly telling my pals the same old jokes over and over again - they love it. I can't recommened this work highly enough, buy it now and make new friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for children 5-12 years, 11 Jan. 2014
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Silliest Joke Book Ever (Paperback)
I purchased this as a gift from my 6 year old to his older brother as a gift. I think he got into cheesy jokes over Christmas with the crackers and he felt his older brother (12 years) would really enjoy this. The jokes, as expected were very cheesy and appropriate more for younger kids. My 12 year old giggles at a couple, mainly because of how stupid he thought they were. It had my 6 year old in stitches. Basically it is crammed full of the same sorts of jokes you'd get on kids programmes or Christmas crackers. I'd recommend to someone looking for a gift for a child between about 5-12, any older I think its maybe a bit too childish for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas crackers saved, 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Silliest Joke Book Ever (Paperback)
I bought this as a stocking filler for my partner who likes corny jokes. He dips into it from time to time. However, it really came into it's own at Christmas when too late we realised we didn't have any crackers! We set the kids to work making bespoke paper hats, they selected jokes from this book to suit each relative at the table and once we added some party poppers for the bang we had everything we needed. The jokes are at the cracker level which sometimes (and especially at Christmas) is exactly what you need!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value joke book, 15 Oct. 2012
J. Hatfield (North West England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Silliest Joke Book Ever (Paperback)
Bought this for my husband on behalf of my 4 year old and it was spot on. Very silly jokes which work well for the very young and the very silly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Joke book, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Silliest Joke Book Ever (Paperback)
This was bought as a present for a friend's grandson. It gave many a titter on Christmas morning. Good value.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Silliest Joke Book Ever
The Silliest Joke Book Ever by Puffin Team (ed) (Paperback - 4 Sept. 2003)