on 1 January 2014
Lovely book no matter what age the reader is, makes a beautiful present - awkwardly I'm now trying to think of more people who would appreciate it as much as the 33 year old and 2 year old I bought this for
on 28 July 2013
Brilliant twist of an old original. On a par with Mervyn Peake and Sir John Tenniel. My friend loved it too.
on 2 June 2012
Have just received this enchantingly illustrated book, which I had intended to be a present for my step-grand daughter's fourth birthday ....but will be ordering another copy just for her as the one received today is staying with me !!!
on 9 February 2015
I bought the book mostly for the illustrations. They are very unusual and absolutely delightful, what a treat!
Extra thanks go to the seller for dealing with a minor hiccup with the highest level of customer service, can't recommend highly enough!
on 24 October 2015
The unabrigded text, and illustrations for adult readers. An Alice that you can read in public without thinking that others see that you're reading a "childrens book". I also love the way the book plays with text size.
on 6 May 2012
Bought in Amazon (excellent and fast delivery) as gift for my wife who wanted for the illustrations, which are excellent. The quality of the paper is also top.
on 14 May 2014
The art work within this book is stunning and contemporary. It makes the book so much more wondrous, if that is even possible.
on 17 March 2016
Excellent service but I have always hated the book. This was a present from somebody who wanted this edition
on 1 March 2014
I know the artist and her work and always wanted a copy of Alice in Wonderland. Great book to own.
on 6 January 2016
Amazing, a work of art on every page.