5.0 out of 5 stars Sally Morgan-a fantastic medium-a lovely caring woman
Published on 1 Dec. 2010 by Jovan

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy read but nothing to heal my spirit!
Published on 17 Dec. 2009 by Savannah D

5.0 out of 5 stars Sally Morgan-a fantastic medium-a lovely caring woman, 1 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Healing Spirits (Paperback)
This book Healing Spirits is fantastic. I thoroughly recommend people read it. Not only is it written in a very down to earth, from the heart, compassionate way, Sally goes into great detail about things. I think any doubter would find it difficult to question Sally's definite gift. What I found interesting after reading several autobiographies from other excellent mediums is that Sally describes what she sees and feels when communicating with spirit and tells us about her nursing background and her life in general. The reader gets a really good all round idea of who she is, what she does, and her enormous, compassionate caring personality. She does not pretend to be anything other than she is. I was left uplifted and inspired by reading this book after having lost a lot of spiritual faith. Also, I was struck by the huge amount of work she does as a medium. To have given so many people so much factual information about their loved ones in spirit, to have laughed and cried with her clients, and to carry on in order to help people cope with their losses is the epitome of a genuine, selfless medium. I have seen Sally on stage, and I have also been privileged to see other well-known mediums and psychics. One can tell who is genuine and who is not. Sally is most certainly genuine. I look forward to reading more of her books. If we were all like Sally, the world would be a better place. Thank you Sally Morgan. A true healer and spiritualist medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another best seller, 11 May 2011
This review is from: Healing Spirits (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed sally,s latest book (Healing spirits).I have read all sally.s books and take great comfort in knowing that one day i will meet up with my loved one,s.Sally does,nt keep any thing back she tells it like it is.I must be honest i have laughed and had a cry when reading her book,s.Thank you sally for inviting us into your world and i must say you are as lucky as i am to have such a fantastic family.Keep your books coming i for one will always be looking out for your new books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic, 17 Mar. 2010
S. Kainth "Sharan K" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Healing Spirits (Paperback)
This book was amazing, I really couldn't put the book down adn wanted to keep reading it till the end!
It was very facinating and the real life examples were amazing to read....and fantastic book to inspire you further in life! Well worth the read and highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars a page turner, 7 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Healing Spirits (Paperback)
great book. Really enjoyed reading about Sally and her life talking to spirits. She writes in a frank honest way.
I was hooked. Have even bought tickets to see her show in Nov

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 28 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Healing Spirits (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me by a friend who said that once they started reading it they couldn't put it down and were they right.Once I picked it up I was hooked from start to finish. This book is well worth buying, I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!!!!, 16 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Healing Spirits (Paperback)
I bought this book after seeing Sally live, she is an amazing lady with an amazing gift. This book is a must read if you are interested in the gift Sally and other like her have.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 13 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Healing Spirits (Paperback)
I didnt know much about Sally Morgan until Isaw her on t.v. recently I went to see one of her live shows was very impressed. So when I saw this book I thought I would read it, couldnt put it down once I started it. It is like she is talking to you personally,a very good book. Buy it you wont be diappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic insight to the afterlife, 27 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Healing Spirits (Paperback)
Sally Morgan is fantastic with her gift and in this book she has made it easy for us to understand about the messages we receive and the way the spirit plane works.
She describes her readings with other people and how they were murdered or died and gives us a sense of ease when it comes to our loved ones.
An excellent read, I didn't put the book down, you won't be disappointed if your a fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming., 13 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Healing Spirits (Paperback)
I found this book heart warming and reassuring. Definately worth reading. I am a believer and more so having read this wonderful book.

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy read but nothing to heal my spirit!, 17 Dec. 2009
Savannah D (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Healing Spirits (Paperback)
I found this book easy to get through in a couple of sittings. Like many readers I was drawn to this book to find out if there is such a thing as evidence of life after death. To be honest after reading this book I am less convinced than ever. I have visited psychics many times in my life, and they all get things badly wrong. If they can communicate with spirit why are they not able to be 100% accurate? Why don't they say more in depth things than pass over superficial nonsense? Sally herself seems to be clutching at straws half the time. A lot of what she says about the afterlife and what happens to the souls of the dead comes across as rehashed cliche. I want to believe in an afterlife, I really do, but this book doesn't help me.

Healing Spirits
Healing Spirits by Sally Morgan (Paperback - 27 Aug. 2009)