5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 15 months ago by Jenny mohammed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 29 Sep 2008
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
I saw sallys incredible show on itv and was blown away by her accuracy so couldnt wait to read her book and i wasnt disappointed.Its very easy too read, moving through her life in stages dealing with her childhood and early spiritual experiences and ending with the very best chapters involving her association with princess Diana which proved a rivoting read.An excellent read from a very down to earth warm and caring woman.I`d highly recommend it for all those interested in mediums and psychics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2012
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
I read this in a day - it's so gripping. Very well written, touching, interesting and Sally Morgan's personality and integrity as a professional Clairvoyant comes through in every page. If you're a psychic junkie or just have an interest in the subject, you will love this. Like I say, I read this in one day as I just couldn't put it down.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 April 2013
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Kindle Edition)
The tv depicts a different person to the woman who wrote this book. She appears so loving, yet is alienated from her eldest daughter. I was shocked that she got married then straight away decided it was wrong. She left that husband, knowing she was pregnant and denied a very respectable family the chance to love their new daughter and grandaughter. Being a medium, you would think she could see what she has stolen from her daughter. I found this book to be very self centred.

4.0 out of 5 stars shelly b suffolk, 31 Oct 2010
Mrs. M. Booth (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Kindle Edition)
enjoyed this very much. i watch sally morgan on tv and the book didn.t disappoint me neither

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful, thought-provoking and insightful read, 1 Aug 2010
Christina (North East, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
I'd seen some of Sally's shows on ITV and found her incredibly convincing. I bought the book the book and could hardly put it down! It gives a good insight into the work of psychics/mediums, as well as Sally's own personal life and the difficulties of growing up with such a powerful and uncertain gift.

Sally saw her first spirit when she was just 4 years old and the book contains anecdotes which will send shivers down your spine! Sally's Nanny Gladys shared the same gift but sadly died and so Sally was never able to discuss her ability with someone who could really help her to understand when she was at such a young age. Sally's psychic ability often got her into trouble but after years of practice and concentrating heavily on it, Sally's ability grew and became stronger. Although I must admit that I had some scepticism over some of the anecdotes in the book such as the tragedies of the death of the Princess of Wales and the events of 9/11, I do feel more convinced by Sally's work.

I believe that Sally Morgan has a genuine gift. Read this book with an open mind. It is a wonderful, thought-provoking and insightful read. Only you will be able to reach your decision.

A must read!

4.0 out of 5 stars My Pyshic Life, 21 Dec 2010
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
Very easy reading, and interesting too. Her views of Diana, Princess of Wales made me think a bit. Glad she didn't give too much away either to her or to us.
More interesting than I thought it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Psychic Life, 10 Feb 2009
R. Reed "booklover" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
An insight into what it is like to be a Psychic but also to experience the dramas of everyday life as a ordinary human being ,very inspiring and enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking good read., 22 Nov 2008
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Infact, I couldnt put it down and ended up reading it all in one sitting! If you've seen Sally on telly and want to know a bit more about how she got her incredible gift, this is for you. If you are a disbeliever,dont bother, but dont knock what you dont understand, just go your own way. The book goes into Sally's past, her growing up with this unusual, and sometimes burdensome gift, her struggles and her eventual fame.She admits she is still growing and learning, and is unfortunately unable to use it for herself, which is a bit cruel of the spirits I think! She doesnt claim to be a 'fortune teller', which I like; she just tells what she sees, and sometimes seems as gobsmacked at what comes through as are her clients. If you want a good read, this is worth picking up.

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting account of a medium's life, 13 Dec 2008
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
I have read many books by mediums, this is a particularly good one, as it is very open about her life and the difficulties of opening up psychically.

If you are just open minded or delving deeper into the world of mediumship then this is a good starting point or an addition to your library of work by genuine psychics.

If you are sceptical, feeling angered, confused and frightened by the world of ghosts and energies then good luck with that and don't buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 24 May 2012
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed reading this book learning more about the person I've watched on tv. Very interesting story from her childhood to a house hold name. I never realised she has read for so many high profile people. An easy reading book very enjoyable.

My Psychic Life
My Psychic Life by Sally Morgan (Paperback - 25 Sep 2008)
5.59