5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best stories ever....
Published on 20 July 2006 by J. Loynes

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, it's an alright way to kill time on a flight.
I thought this was a whole lot funnier when I was in college. And drunk. One or two chuckles instead of the belly laughs it got from me 10 (oh my god) years ago.
Published 7 months ago by Ms. R. P. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best stories ever...., 20 July 2006
J. Loynes (South Coast UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (Paperback)
We've all had nights out, but nothing like these. And I think I'm personally thankful about that; but reading Tucker Max's stories you have to hand it to the guy. He's an absolute star. I don't know how he does it, but somehow you actually get to like this ridiculously overconfident, inappropriate, womanizing git. You'll be lying on the floor laughing or curled up wincing at some of these stories, but in the end you just have to sit back in admiration.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spot -- A fun and goofy Amazon pick!, 31 Mar 2006
No, it's not sophisticated and yeah, this book is like snack food, it's true. But since I needed a few laughs I thought I might check it out. Damn, if it isn't funny. Basically, it's a series of true life reckless anecdotes. The bluntness and lack of pretention makes them appealing somehow -- like gossip from the screw-up mate: 'You'll never believe what happened to me last night!...' This is the perfect book to read in the loo, straight up. Add it to your shopping cart ('cause remember there's free shipping)! Also recommended: THE LOSERS'S CLUB by Richard Perez, STUART: A Life Backwards by Alexander Masters

5.0 out of 5 stars If they serve beer in hell, then mine's a pint!, 28 July 2006
This review is from: I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (Paperback)
Everyone has got stories, Everyone has got funny tales they tell to their mates down the pub. Nothing you will have heard will be funnier than Tucker Max. Well written and an easy read. It's a hard book to put down and even harder book to read on public transport. Apparently, it's not the done thing to laugh out loud!

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest book ever writter, 8 Mar 2014
I pissed myself several times whilst reading this on a flight back from Berlin last year and have since read through it about a hundred times. God bless Tucker Max

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book!, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (Paperback)
VERY quick delivery! This was a great valentines gift for my bf, we laughed reading it!!!!!
A must read, beware he is a penis

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILIANT, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (Paperback)
Funniest thing I have ever read! Only downside, clearly restraining yourself from laughing out loud on the train/tube. Have now given this as a gift - they loved it too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, it's an alright way to kill time on a flight., 15 Jan 2014
Ms. R. P. Williams (Aberdeen, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Children, children, 29 Aug 2013
Mr. Simon Paddon "Simon" (Barnstaple, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
It is what it is- a childish telling of one man and his drinking. If this appeals to you then great- you will love it. If not, then stay away.

I personally found it hit and miss; some bits had me laughing loudly; some bits wanting to through the book in the bin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crazy !!, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (Paperback)
Crazy read , can this guy still be alive ?
I was reading this book at the pool & my wife kept asking me why I was laughing so much !
You just have to read this !

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope they serve beer in hell, 2 Aug 2013
One of the funniest books I have read!
I thought I did some stuff when I was growing up but Tucker has pushed that to the limit!
They should name a mountain or space shuttle in his name--- you must read this book,unless your fat then it will just depress you!!

If there were more stars this book would have got it!!
W Chapman

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max (Paperback - 27 July 2006)
6.29