Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 12 January 1999
I began reading and I couldn't stop! A wonderfully, well-written book.
on 15 October 2009
Haven't read this classic since my school days and in this world of text speak it took me some time to settle back into the classical writing form. That said, once emersed in the book the prosaic manner of writing sweeps you away to another era. Perhaps difficult to relate to todays society sometimes, but nonetheless a beautiful read with its fair share of romance and cruelty, At times I found it unsettling, but in a positive and thought provoking way. It is a must read, maybe things aren't so bad in 2009 after all.
on 8 June 2016
Nothing much to say. It arrived in good time , content as expected
on 12 January 2010
Classic novel, bought for my A level. Arrived in time and good service from Amazon
on 30 November 2015
Great addition to my "must-read" classics! - Thank you.
on 4 March 2016
One of my favourite novels and this Kindle format is very good.
on 4 September 2015
excellent quality item, arrived promptly and was a great price!
on 30 October 2015
Unforgettable "love" story.... Must read in life time!
on 12 August 2014
Perfect, arrived earlier than stated, thanks, excellent value
on 7 October 2003
After reading Wuthering Heights I was astounded by the unique story line and the characters which Emily Bronte brought to life through her superb use of the English language. The story released Emily's passion for the yorkshire moors and the adventure which lurks in their shadows.
I would definitely recommend the book to anyone with a pure passion for reading.