5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Reading this book brought tears of laughter, sadness and shock to my system. Well done Lesley Pearce - you hit the nail on the head for me with this one. Better than all previous novels, with the exception of Remember Me, equally good
Published on 15 Sep 2004 by Pamela Rae

2.0 out of 5 stars Secrets - Lesley Pearce
I love Lesley Pearce. However, this book is not as good as her other ones. No blame whatsoever on the seller, just couldn't get into the story so stopped reading it a quarter way through.
Published on 11 Feb 2012 by Charlie

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another masterpiece, 30 July 2012
This review is from: Secrets (Kindle Edition)
The story of Adele in the 1930s and through the second world war. Another brilliant masterpiece from Lesley Pearse which had me in tears several times and I would thoroughly recommend to any of her fans also anyone else who has not tried her fabulous books. Thanks for another great story Lesley.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, loved it, 30 July 2012
This review is from: Secrets (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, great characters, couldn't put the book down and maybe it was just me but I didn't expect the ending at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets by Lesley Pearse, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Secrets (Kindle Edition)
This is a must read. You won't put it down. This book made me smile and cry. Another great read by Lesley Pearse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Secrets (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, but I did find it a little predictable. I knew what was going to happen with the story long before it actually did.

If you liked this, I also recommend Camellia!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lesley Pearce, 17 May 2010
This review is from: Secrets (Paperback)
If, like me you want to escape from the world occasionally and don't want to read anything factual or depressing, but something absorbing and a great read..Lesley Pearce is the author to reach for. Her books are a little similar in style and story line if you read one after another (as I have done) but for something to pick up and have a glass of wine with, she comes highly recommended.Trust Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill book I just love all of Lesley Pearse books I just feel I'm ..., 26 Aug 2014
ingrid mcfadden (moors northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secrets (Kindle Edition)
Brill book I just love all of Lesley Pearse books I just feel I'm in the book and have all the feeling for what happens this is the third book of Belle and I just could not put any of them down as with the rest of her books they are the best books I have ever read

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like the others........, 12 Sep 2014
Janie U (Kings Cliffe, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Secrets (Kindle Edition)
I'm not quite sure how this author achieves what she does. All of her novels are pretty much the same idea but she writes them in such a way that you can't put them down. This is yet another good example.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a very fine work by Lesley Pearse, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Secrets (Kindle Edition)
Just a very fine work by Lesley Pearse, once started it is difficult to put it down until the end of novel. I would seriously recommend it as a light reading particularly if you are travelling.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT HER BEST, 14 April 2010
This review is from: Secrets (Paperback)
I have read all of Lesley Pearse's book but this one was not her best. It lacked her usual talent of keeping me not able to put the book down, it was one of her shortest, thankfully.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring and predictable, 16 Dec 2014
This review is from: Secrets (Kindle Edition)
Read most of Lesley Pearce books, not as good as others. I was really bored with the story and skipped pages. It was easy to predict what was going to happen next .

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 | Next ›

Secrets
Secrets by Lesley Pearse (Paperback - 13 Jan 2005)
Used & New from: £0.01