Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more

Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 November 2015
I was recommended this book and I love it, small and fits in your handbag. It's all things you already know deep
down, but it just reminds you and put in a really great way. It's something to keep for a long time and read little snippets every now and again to remind yourself to listen to your body and not the routine. Much better than crash dieting. Excellent and would recommend to anyone.
on 15 August 2014
To a seasoned dieter of 25 years, everything in this book makes perfect sense. I just hope I can make the break for good this time and give up diets forever. Instead eating intuitively and learning to listen to those internal cues once again as outlined in this book I love Susie's simple and common sense approach.
on 15 February 2014
As a recovering anorexic I found much useful and very sensible advice in the book. But I would particularly recommend it to anyone wanting to lose weight, because I believe this psychological approach could help many people approach eating from a totally different angle, instead of trying to follow a strict diet.
on 30 June 2013
I got in a bit of a mess with all of the self help diet and eating books I read over the last few years. This is a bit of a slap in the face so great if that is what you need. If it isn't, whilst well written and full of clarity, unlikely to tell you anything you didn't already know.
on 6 January 2002
Susie Orbach gives us simple and effective ways to eat with our appetite. Reading this book made me want to throw away all the diet books I have ever had.
It is a relief to read a book that is so clear and straightforward and obviously works.
on 14 January 2002
At last something, straightforward and sensible! Eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full..... generations of people have learnt to eat because they are expected to rather than because they want to.
The health "industry" is about to have its foundations rocked in a big way, and about time too! Vive la revolution!!!!
on 6 October 2014
Susie Orbach understand the psychology around women like no one else I ever read. If you have eating issues then this book is for you and so is Fat is a Feminist issue, game changer for me
on 21 March 2014
Wonderfully concise look at changing our feelings around eating that have been damaged by diets and diet mentality. Definitely a must read for intuitive and mindful eaters.
on 16 August 2009
Succint overview of fundamentals of intuitive eating . An easy to understand and follow guide. And it is only a guide. But worth buying and having.
on 4 September 2008
Susie Orbach has distilled the essence of intuitive eating into a simple, elegant little book. If you are looking for a book which will explain how intuitive eating works, then this isn't the one - you'd be better off with the original Fat is a feminist issue. If however you want a book to dip into as a reminder, to motivate and inspire, it's just the ticket!!