5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite out of all the Oprah Book Club Selections.
Published on 28 Oct 1999 by Margaret Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but the book is a lot longer than necessary
I've read several of Oprah's recommendation and must say that this is the most disappointing so far. I felt that the storyline was really good, wondering what was coming next etc, but I still think could have been told in 400 pages or so. An okay read but nothing to get excited about.
Published on 6 May 2000 by rachelbrimble@aol.com

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite out of all the Oprah Book Club Selections., 28 Oct 1999
This review is from: Songs in Ordinary Time (Paperback)
This book reminds me of cross between Peyton Place and Short Cuts (The Robert Altman movie). These people put the fun in dysfunction. Well, it was fun to read. There is so much going on and all of it enthralling. When I ordered this book I had no idea it was 740 pages long. It sat around my house for a month before I decided to tackle it and when I started reading I could not put it down. I kept telling myself 50 more pages and I'll take a break, but 50 became 75 then 100 and I read this book in 3 days. It would make a great movie. If you enjoy reading, you'll enjoy this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but the book is a lot longer than necessary, 6 May 2000
This review is from: Songs in Ordinary Time (Paperback)

Songs in Ordinary Time
Songs in Ordinary Time by McGarry M; (read by) Kate Burton Morris (Audio CD - 1997)
Used & New from: 9.54