Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 October 2013
I found and began reading this by pure chance and out of boredom in my university library, and I'm so glad I did!

I am constantly amazed at the superb writing style and use of English to describe actions which I am sure these days no one can describe quite so elegantly and metaphorically.

In the bulk of the text, no two pages go without some sex scene, however this impressingly never gets boring or repetitive. The fact it was written hundreds of years ago and managed to survive the author's pains and trials of the times makes it an even more valuable read.

Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to fall in love with our language again.
on 24 March 2016
Hard reading even for me who loves reading Jane Austin so unless you like reading Dickens it may be best to give it a miss
on 2 June 2016
Got bored
on 16 March 2015
Just another book to read
on 29 March 2015
good
on 7 October 2013
I didn't like this book because the chapters were too long. I would recommend this book to any one. Very poor